Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 219 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Which one do you prefer more; Android or iOS?

Hey SBB! Which one do you prefer more; Android or iOS? I personally prefer iOS because of its GUI (graphical user interface), it really has a nice and smooth GUI, while in my honest opinion, Android's GUI sucks. Although most Android based phones have amazing specifications, way better than iOS devices, I still prefer a iOS device, mainly because of its GUI as I mentioned before, what about you people?

I used IOS up until about 2 years ago when I got my OnePlus and I can safely say I'd never go back to IOS.

Personally I prefer Android as I love to customize everything I have to fit me and no one else.

I personally own an IPhone 6 and wish to death I had an android. They're so restricted unless jail broke and the price of iDevices is absolutely ridiculously high compared to android and price to performance ratio.

I prefer IOS. I love the simplicity.

I have IOS, but I hate it, not sure if because my phone is always outdated or I put to much pressure on it cpu side. Never tried an Android though.

Quote:(04-22-2016, 05:13 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have IOS, but I hate it, not sure if because my phone is always outdated or I put to much pressure on it cpu side. Never tried an Android though.

Then I highly recommend that you give Android a try next time around.

Android for me. I think I have always had an Android. Lets me be me essentially as I can customize pretty much anything to my liking. (Rooted of course)

Quote:(04-22-2016, 11:33 PM)Crusader Wrote:

Android for me. I think I have always had an Android. Lets me be me essentially as I can customize pretty much anything to my liking. (Rooted of course)
You can do the same on iOS (jailbroke of coarse)...

Quote:(04-22-2016, 11:04 PM)Inton Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2016, 05:13 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Then I highly recommend that you give Android a try next time around.

I could, but usually when my dad gets an upgrade on his phone I'll just use the one he had before, and he's a Apple fanboy and I'm too tight to actually buy a phone