Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 219 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Which one do you prefer more; Android or iOS?

IOS is user-friendly whereas Android is for those want the choice to play with there phone.

Depends upon your needs. But i like iOS more then Android.

Im currently on iOS But lately ive been thinking of switching over.

I prefer IOS since the phone's look nicer and are more compact but I have Android since I'm broke

Quote:(06-11-2016, 05:48 AM)Death Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I prefer IOS since the phone's look nicer and are more compact but I have Android since I'm broke

I wanna try an android, if you use IOS products you have to be careful to always keep them updated, otherwise they get fucked over if you're not keeping up with buying the next IPhone etc.

Quote:(06-11-2016, 10:59 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2016, 05:48 AM)Death Wrote:

I wanna try an android, if you use IOS products you have to be careful to always keep them updated, otherwise they get fucked over if you're not keeping up with buying the next IPhone etc.

Meh my friend has the iPhone 5s but works perfectly and doesn't really have to worry about much. It is really annoying how they make a new iPhone like every month though :/

Quote:(06-11-2016, 08:56 PM)Death Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2016, 10:59 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Meh my friend has the iPhone 5s but works perfectly and doesn't really have to worry about much. It is really annoying how they make a new iPhone like every month though :/

Yea xD Tbh once you find a decent IPhone I'd just stick to it, I had my Iphone (ther original) for like 5 years or something like that until I got my IPhone 4 something.

Quote:(06-11-2016, 09:06 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2016, 08:56 PM)Death Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2016, 10:59 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Yea xD Tbh once you find a decent IPhone I'd just stick to it, I had my Iphone (ther original) for like 5 years or something like that until I got my IPhone 4 something.

Well I haven't had a single decent phone for the last 3 years :/

From iOS/Android, I've only had an iPad, and my review of it is amazing, I really have no problems with it.
Even though, I've tried my sister's Samsung Galaxy a couple times and I've had a couple problems with it, including typing problems (causes slow-typing and misspelling lots of things, and when I turn auto-correct on, some words that aren't supposed to be are auto-corrected).

I'd say I prefer iOS.

Android for it's apps / performance.
iPhone for its durability. (+It has some DANK cases)