Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 368 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
White-hat hackers please help me!

I'm creating a new post on my blog and the title will be How to become a White - Hat hacker and i just have some piece of ideas here..
kindly help me guys i need your ideas.

What is hacking?
What are types of hackers?
How to become a white-hat hacker?

thank you in return to those who will reply!

Hacking : A person Who Bream into the system called Hacker and Process call Hacking Finding Any Weak Point on System and Exploiting

Type of hackers : Genarel 3 --> Black Hat , White Hats , Gray Hats

and hackers Social Status from Wiki: -->

Elite hacker
Script kiddie
Neophyte
Blue hat
Hacktivist

Become White hat --> they call Computer Expert , SO then Learn about Every Step (Even from Black Hats) and How Network Works , Computer system Works ,
pen-testing , etc etc

also --> Think like a White ! :biggrin:

Btw you should have to do simple wiki Search -- >

[To see links please register here]

These might help

You can use these threads to explain how you can protect or find the infected directories etc.

thanks for these replies..

Quote:(06-04-2012, 11:56 PM)westcat Wrote:

How can you hire a hacker ?

hire a penetration tester is the correct term. Usually through a firm.

What is hacking?
Learn more about computer [inner and outer] and do something which is violence is called hacking.

What are types of hackers?
Simply two, [ One who can crack your computer (hacker) and another who can help you [ or your computer] to protect (ethical hacker).

How to become a white-hat hacker?
Read my second point in the above.

Vijay