Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 770 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Who Have You Played With?

What Famous Gamer Have You Been In A Game/or Played With?

i have played with

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

I've played with Fatality. Cool guy.

Well I was in just one game of TIMV a month ago or so when SSundee showed up.
Does that count?
P.S. TIMV = Trouble in MineVille, can be played at hivemc.eu

I have probably played with someone famous though i dont know for the reason that i dont pay enough attention while gaming

Back in the day when I used to play xbox all day every day, I had the pleasure of playing Gears Of War with all of the Khaos clan members.
I also got to play call of duty with optic predator, he was a dick.

Also, if famous modders count.
I used to play COD with ItzLupo.

From what I know, I've never actually played with anyone famous. Or at least nobody that was popular.

I played with Halo 3 pros back in the day. The first known person I played with was RippinHeads. I have played with Neighbor, TSquared, Snip3down and Ghostayame..

I have played with Tejbz, IncredibleOrb and much more people!

I've been in a lobby with OpTic Psychosis but that's really it.

I don't see what the big deal is though.

I've played with Tejbz, nukeduck and pabbie(if he counts, he's a pretty good friend of tejbz now, but I've known him for like 3 years.)