Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 890 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Who all actually codes here?

Quote:(04-08-2020, 04:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-07-2020, 05:36 PM)Blue Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2020, 04:34 PM)mothered Wrote:

Absolutely.

I'd need to restructure and formulate a different approach, based on their overall configuration.

Interesting, i'm sure there will always be a way in, just part of the hunt I figure. :smile:

There's always a way In.

From a security standpoint, you need to Identify and patch every vulnerability. From a hacker's perspective, all you need Is one flaw and you're In.

Understood, I'd love to get into that more but a lot to stuff I wanna get into lol..
I'd say I'm more interested in game dev tho so learning C# and C++ is on my mind...

Have you ever done those like hackthebox I think is what their called ?
I watched George Hotz do some seemed interesting.

Yep, i do!
ASM, small technical routines and procedures.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 02:14 PM)Blue Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2020, 04:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2020, 05:36 PM)Blue Wrote:

Interesting, i'm sure there will always be a way in, just part of the hunt I figure. :smile:

There's always a way In.

From a security standpoint, you need to Identify and patch every vulnerability. From a hacker's perspective, all you need Is one flaw and you're In.

Understood, I'd love to get into that more but a lot to stuff I wanna get into lol..
I'd say I'm more interested in game dev tho so learning C# and C++ is on my mind...

Definitely stick with your Interest(s). As a general statement, when your hobby/Interest becomes a chore to the point of something you "have to do" and not "want to do", then It's not worth continuing.

In terms of Hack The Box, HackThisSite and the like, I took part many years ago and whilst It was Interesting at first, It became rather boring pretty quickly.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 03:54 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2020, 02:14 PM)Blue Wrote:

Quote: (04-08-2020, 04:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

There's always a way In.

Definitely stick with your Interest(s). As a general statement, when your hobby/Interest becomes a chore to the point of something you "have to do" and not "want to do", then It's not worth continuing.

In terms of Hack The Box, HackThisSite and the like, I took part many years ago and whilst It was Interesting at first, It became rather boring pretty quickly.

Awesome, that very well put, and I agree with you 100%.

If you could answer( FOR SURE ) do not have to answer this .. Do you "hack" as your main source of income? Or is it just a hobby. I know you had said that you do it pretty much daily so.

Ahh I could see where it could get pretty boring.

I play a lot with batch and powershell the latest big project that i worked on was making a library manager for steam for people that are like me and have like 6 library's one for every hard drive and what it does is when you move a ton of games to a different area it grabs all the manifests and has steam re check instead of one by one telling steam where games are at. then on batch little hings generally to make life easier latest one being a public ip stealer in one file zero dependencys and in the file it creates its own powershell script to email me the ip address, system information exc.

Something I’d love to try and get into but I don’t even know where to start?

Quote:(04-09-2020, 02:51 AM)WoahBearOG Wrote:

Depends on what you'd be interested in doing there is a lot.

But I'm sure a lot of the guys on here can help point you in the right direction there is a lot of talent in all aspects of development seems like.

Quote:(04-08-2020, 04:21 PM)Blue Wrote:

If you could answer( FOR SURE ) do not have to answer this .. Do you "hack" as your main source of income? Or is it just a hobby. I know you had said that you do it pretty much daily so.

It's simply my hobby.

I don't have any certifications, nor attended a minute of schooling In the IT sector. I'm self-taught, so I'm basically my own teacher.

Quote:(04-09-2020, 03:18 AM)Blue Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2020, 02:51 AM)WoahBearOG Wrote:

But I'm sure a lot of the guys on here can help point you in the right direction there is a lot of talent in all aspects of development seems like.

Bruh see that’s the thing, I don’t even know what id be interested in. I was watching some videos and I saw some dude coding a program he made and lowkey that was interesting af. I already love graphic design, so I think designing websites and shit could be the next step for me.

Quote:(04-09-2020, 11:59 AM)WoahBearOG Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2020, 03:18 AM)Blue Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2020, 02:51 AM)WoahBearOG Wrote:

Bruh see that’s the thing, I don’t even know what id be interested in. I was watching some videos and I saw some dude coding a program he made and lowkey that was interesting af. I already love graphic design, so I think designing websites and shit could be the next step for me.

Programming Isn't for everyone and If you feel that you don't have a genuine Interest, It's best not to follow that path.

Go with your passion- GFX and the like.