Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Why does installing Nokogiri on Mac OS fail with libiconv is missing?

I had a similar issue and the accepted answer used to work for me. Now, however I have been seeing a new error message where a `gmkdir` command is missing as in this question:

[To see links please register here]

What worked for me was first a little cleanup:

brew uninstall libiconv
brew uninstall libxml2
brew uninstall libxslt

And then `brew unlink libiconv` and whatever else you need to unlink (check with `brew doctor`). Then, the magic two lines (copied from the linked answer):

brew install coreutils
gem install nokogiri

Simple steps to follow before you start uninstalling and installing anything.
Check if you have CLT (command line tools installed):

`brew config`

see the CLT version here if its installed no need for reinstallation.

This means the issue is with permission you have reinstall only bundler gem make its not sudo.
Uninstall bundler with
`gem uninstall bundler`
reinstall gem bundler
`gem install bundler`

Most important point here is the permission under which bundler gem is installed it should never be sudoed.

`gem install nokogiri -v '1.6.6.2' -- --use-system-libraries --with-xml2-include=$(brew --prefix libxml2)/include/libxml2`

this worked for me on macos.
It works also with version `1.6.6.4`

I had the same issue. Unfortunately the "[Installing Nokogiri][1]" doesn't cover Iconv issues. Here's how I resolved the issue.

First install [homebrew][2], it'll make your life easier. If you already have it installed, be sure to grab the latest formulae by updating like so:

brew update

**Note**: In OSX 10.9+ you may need to install xCode command tools to allow you to install libiconv.

xcode-select --install

then install a newer version of libiconv

brew install libiconv

then install your gem

gem install nokogiri -- --with-iconv-dir=/usr/local/Cellar/libiconv/1.14

[1]:

[2]: