Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 562 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Winter 2016/2017 recommendations?

I'm pretty out of the loop in terms of current series. Does anyone have some good current titles I should follow?

Well, you should try Berserk if you have not seen it yet. It's getting a third season this year. Recommended if you're into bloody and gory action. The story is pretty good; at least to me. You should also watch Ajin as well if you haven't seen it.

Allout! Is a good ruby anime.
Akiba's trip the animation is a good action anime.
The Little Witch Academia (TV) is a masterpiece.

Quote:(01-29-2017, 08:18 AM)Asura Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well, you should try Berserk if you have not seen it yet. It's getting a third season this year. Recommended if you're into bloody and gory action. The story is pretty good; at least to me. You should also watch Ajin as well if you haven't seen it.

Quote:(01-29-2017, 02:24 PM)Elf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Allout! Is a good ruby anime.
Akiba's trip the animation is a good action anime.
The Little Witch Academia (TV) is a masterpiece.
I shall check these recommendations ... for i have not watched anime in a while, tq

Masamune-kun no Revenge (Awesome)
Kuzu no Honkai (Awesome)

The two I'll be watching, started watching Masamune, it's great.

All I really know is that Dragonball Super is on Adult Swim at 11:30 on Saturdays. It just recently came out for American watchers so there ya go.