Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 672 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Winter photography

Everything is frozen to hell here, but it makes for some pretty nice shots. Quick feedback would be appreciated so I can get more pictures before it all melts :tongue:

[To see links please register here]

1st picture is pretty nice, lens flare in the bottom left has a nice effect. Light on the right is rather overpowering but not too bad.

Background in 2nd is kinda weird but overall a nice picture.

I like both, anything with snow/water/ice involved looks appealing to me as we never get that shit.

These are nice, the camera isn't the best thogh.

Never thought about putting photography stuff here, I'll probably do that in the future.

Siht, that second pic looks lovely, that first tho. Almost looks like it's lens is greasy.