Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 484 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
World of Warcraft - Dragonflight

Looks like Blizzard will releasing Dragonflight later this year. Haven't really played much since Legion/BFA, but might revisit.

Quote:Blizzard announced today that

[To see links please register here]

, the ninth expansion to the long-running MMO World of Warcraft, is available for pre-purchase now—and, more importantly, will be out later this year.

Announced in April, Dragonflight—as the title suggests—brings dragons to WoW via a journey to the nigh-mythical Dragon Isles. Players will discover the history of the ancient dragons and their kingdom, learn what's happened to them over the past 10,000 years, and ultimately attempt to forge alliances with them in order to combat new threats to the realm.

From a more practical gameplay perspective, Dragonflight will add four new zones—the vibrant Waking Shores, the verdant Ohn’ahran Plains, the sprawling Azure Span, and the resplendent Thaldraszus—with a new system for getting around in the skies called Dragonriding, a new playable race called the Dracthyr, and an increased level cap of 70. There will also be an "extensive overhaul" of WoW's talent system, updates to in-game professions, and changes to the HUD and UI.

"We are thrilled to share that we’ll be bringing our next expansion to players later this year," executive producer Holly Longdale said. "Dragonflight is a return to Azeroth, and the freedom and exploration that World of Warcraft is known for. This is your chance to get up close and personal with the rich history of the storied Dragon Isles, and to immerse yourself in the high-fantasy at the core of the Warcraft universe."

Read More:

Dragons you say? Yes please!

Blizzard has acquired the developer of Spellbreak, with plans to use their work for Dragonflight:

How I love dragons! I'm ready to fall asleep and wake up only when Blizzard opens it!

My favorite update is the dragons ! Because there is the most interest and the coolest storyline. You know that the level for Dragonblight is 71-75 and this is the most depressing. The whole game to swing and swing. And when to play and fight with the other players? How much can I pump my accunt? If you also have this, then I recommend to go to the boost.

I played WoW for a bit but ended up doing Battle of Azeroth, getting bored of my warlock and making a demon hunter and a DK - then I paused my account. I struggled finding people to play with, hypothetically if I was playing Dragonflight would anyone be down to help me get the grips? : ))

I liked the idea of dragons, flying, racing and everything else. But since I'm a big fan of Mythic+ dungeons, I don't understand why the reward for Keyston Master is a lizard without wings??? This should be a scroll that changes your dragon's appearance, just like Gladiator or Mythic Raid.

I play Wotlk classic now...expecting diablo 4
Im in MMOexp, always
Follow me

Quote:(01-03-2023, 10:12 AM)MMOexp2022 Wrote:

expecting diablo 4

Anything will be better than Immortal.