Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 211 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Would some help with a game im currently up to

Hello AF, well today i would like you guys help :biggrin:

Well, so im currently creating an advanced text-based game in the python language, but ive just got into one problem, the fights in the game, i would like a smooth way to get the fights going, one idea was to generate a random number.

Lets say between 1-10 or something, if the number is or over 5 then ill manage to fight the opponent or something similar. Well, im not that creative ;P haha. But it would be awesome if someone out there could help.

Btw, im releasing the source code when its done :smile::blackhat:

Also, hopefully there's a new beginner tutorial now tonight

Your method sounds fine as it is, lol, I'm not creative either.

I like your beginner tutorials, anticipating the next one

Ok, then i think ill go with it haha :biggrin:

Thanks, the next one is comming today, because i couldnt fix it till yesterday

I would do a simple dice game, to start, when I was in highschool when they thought qBasic, that was one of the first bigger application we made.