Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 510 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
[Writers] Recruiting New Members

[Image: iGH7LUJcNp7oh.png]
Recruitment
We plan on adding more sections to the DZ News soon, so we're looking for some good and active writers to help cover these new sections.

As an official DZ Writer, you'll be expected to do the following:
  • Post your report ON TIME EVERY WEEK. Miss one week and you're gone for good.
  • Have an extensive amount of time to work with the Writers team
  • Use acceptable grammar and show strong knowledge of the English language
  • Be online daily[/*]

Use the following form if you wish to apply to be a DZ Writer:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Tell us about yourself: I am a soccer player, I enjoy going on the computer for many reasons, monetizing, and coding, and other things.
Tell us your interests: Hacking, Writing, Coding, Sports, and more.
Why do you want to be an official DZ Writer? To help DZ in the best I can, to get known, to help other out, and to make DZ a better place.
Any Contributions/Notable threads you have made: I offer sales in credits, selling accounts like stressters, I have a Credits loan service with Pali. And I made a good pic tut on how to crypt your HDD.
How often are you online? Everday for over 8+ hours dail.y
Write a paragraph about anything you would like:

Bitcoins, what are they, where are they, how to obtain them, why to obtain them, Well, Bitcoins are the biggest Crypto Currency out there at the moment, to obtain them you will need to mine them or with others as a pool, Bitcoin rates have gone up by alot, they are currently over 110+, and can easily be exchanged.

Good luck to those who apply!

Tell us about yourself:

I'm young graphic designer. I'm from BiH. I spend alot of my time online, earning money by making graphics.
I would really like to help DiscussionZone and submit HQ reports every week

Tell us your interests:

Graphics & Money Making

Why do you want to be an official DZ Writer?

Im here to help about Gaming/Music news or Graphics layout or things. I want to help DiscussionZone and
Help to other members to make News look alot better.

Any Contributions/Notable threads you have made:

Made logo & Userbars..

How often are you online?

Im online 7 Hours a day, now when school finished I will be more online.

Watch me outshine them, aint gonna stop until I get dat diamond

Undefined.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Sentient. I'm 16 years of age, and I currently live in America. I'm recently emancipated(Legally I am 18) and will be making my trek to Cambridge prior to Summer ending.
Tell us your interests: I'm an avid developer, and my favorite language is Java, although it's not my only language I know. I'm currently falling in love with Anime, more specifically Full Metal Alchemist. I really love to design sites, and themes. I also know my way around networking & exploitation.
Why do you want to be an official DZ Writer? I'm very opinionated, which I think is a good attribute for a writer to have. I also want to be able to speak freely about forum events, happenings, and news. As well as share my own opinion.
Any Contributions/Notable threads you have made: I'm mainly an idealist, a lot of my threads are about life, or happiness. Currently I have a few tutorials/threads saved as drafts. I just need to put the finishing touches on them, etc.
How often are you online? Every day. If I get accepted I'll be online a lot more.
Well, lately I've been thinking a lot about all the different forums that there are. How they look, what the communities are like, etc. I've come to a conclusion I don't think I like. All of these forums strive to be different, but that just makes them all the same. If you really think about all these forums that are being posted on HackForums, how they look, what the communities are like, etc. They are all modeled off one another. The only forum I've seen that is truly one of a kind is Discussion Zone.

Tell us about yourself: Hello , I am "Rap " otherwise known as "Kendrick , Cudi or Brady " I am an aspiring web designer , hopefully I will be taking some classes for it here in the near future. I currently reside in the United States and I am 16 years of age and a junior in high school . I enjoy playing sports such as : baseball , basketball and football (american) .

Tell us your interests: I am interested in things such as

- Web Design
- Graphics Design ( Even though I am not the best. )
- Sports ( I enjoy playing sports after school . )
- Girls :wink:
- and hanging out with my friends.

Why do you want to be an official DZ Writer? I would like to be an "Official DZ Writer " because it seems interesting and fun . I would also like to become a part of Writers because I would like to help and contribute to DZ as much as I can .

200 + posts
Paid for an upgrade
Came up with an idea for a plugin that Blue is going to purchase

How often are you online? 7 days a week for at least 3 hours a day.

Write a paragraph about anything you would like: Hello , I am "Rap " otherwise known as "Kendrick , Cudi or Brady " I am an aspiring web designer ,hopefully I will be taking some classes for it here in the near future. I currently reside in the United States and I am 16 years of age and a junior in high school . I enjoy playing sports such as : baseball , basketball and football (american) .

Tell us about yourself:

I am Hoodie, the self proclaimed, most spectacular member ever to exist on forums. I am 17, and from the United States, and to be honest, I don't find my grammar to be top notch compared to others. I will not even fathom the idea, that I can write better than Ocean. Either way, I am a high school senior as of next year. With that, comes my interests of courses, being: Medicine, Psychology, and human behavior. Why is this relevant? It's not, I'm just writing a mini biography for you. I love the media as well, which is why I'm applying to be a DZ writer. I'd love to write about current media events, such as songs, movies, and so on. I believe I am very qualified in this field, as you can ask Slyestcat, I do know my stuff.

Tell us your interests:

I wrote a little of this previously, but I don't mind going more in depth. I love movies, I adore them. I find that even a bad movie has good morale, and it makes the better movies seem more spectacular. A couple movies I find to be great would be: Now you see me, Inception, Forrest Gump, Rudy, and so on. My music taste is also somewhat of a different type of field, that most people don't posses. I love all music, and I can listen to any of it. (There's a limit on some, such as country). But, I do try and listen to it all. I don't find one genre to be better than the other. I also love football, and baseball, along with women. Most men do, so I won't bother to go in depth about this.

Because I love media, and I feel like I can cover more of this section, (even if it's not in the description, I did not read all the way through, my apologies.) I feel as though I can cover this field much better than others, giving my top ratings for movies, and some up and coming songs. So do try and think that perspective over, I'd love to do that.

None, I've made none. I won't even try to make it seem as though I'm valuable to the site, but Ocean, and other high ranking members know I am spectacular at what I put my mind to.

I'm on once a day, I may not post frequently, but I do monitor and post on what I find relevant to myself.

Again? As you wish. I would love Music, media, and so on. I love to give reviews for movies, and share up and coming music with others. I find myself to be very qualified, as I am constantly watching movies, downloading songs, and so fourth. As a referral I suppose you could say, ask Slyestcat. He is very aware that I keep up to date with media, maybe not as well as technology, but I know my music, movies, and events such as E3. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Quote:(06-13-2013, 09:04 PM)Boi Wrote:

Tell us about yourself:
My name is Abdul Rahman and i am 19 years old. I enjoy writing however my grammar and language may not be correct by times. I am from the United Kingdom in West Yorkshire living with my family in a semi-detached home.
Tell us your interests:
I enjoy web designing, writing as for real life i am an artist, and a sports man much of it. I enjoy myself playing different sports and writing in beautiful handwriting and drawing basically.
It shall be a great experience and i can kind of show-off myself infront of other members (just joking). It's actually because i like to experience new things every day and this would be a memorable experience.
Maximum 3 or 4 hours a day, 5 or 6 hours a day on weekends.
Is this a story writing?
Well then ok.

Quote:Samuel Johnson (1709–84) was an English author and the foremost literary scholar and critic of his day. He helped to define the celebrated period of English literature known as the Augustan Age and is as renowned for his sparkling conversation as for his writing. He began writing for London magazines around 1737, on literary and political subjects. The anonymously published poem London (1738) earned the praise of Alexander Pope, and his reputation was further heightened by his poetic satire The Vanity of Human Wishes (1749) and his moral essays in The Rambler (1750–52). Johnson's position was permanently guaranteed by his remarkable Dictionary of the English Language (1755), the first comprehensive English lexicon. Rasselas, a moral romance, appeared in 1759, and the Idler essays between 1758 and 1760. In 1763 Johnson met James Boswell, and his life thereafter is documented in Boswell's great biography (1791). With Joshua Reynolds he founded (1764) “The Club”; this exclusive gathering, with such members as Oliver Goldsmith, Edmund Burke, and David Garrick, was dominated by Johnson, whose wit and aphorisms are still remembered. In 1765 he published his edition of Shakespeare, the model for later editions. His last works include an account (1775) of a trip with Boswell to the Hebrides and the perceptive 10-volume Lives of the Poets (1779–81). He was England's first complete man of letters, and his influence was inestimable.

I wrote this for a website inspiring me a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know what's more idiotic of you. Is it the fact that you copy+pasted that story or the fact you thought you'd get away with it? You said you wrote it for a website a couple of weeks back, but I found the same exact story written on amazon a whole year ago. In fact, it's a book description rather than a story. Here's the link:

I hate to call a member out, but that's absolutely pathetic, Boi.

Quote:(06-15-2013, 12:22 AM)Four Wrote:

Quote: (06-13-2013, 09:04 PM)Boi Wrote:

Tell us about yourself:
My name is Abdul Rahman and i am 19 years old. I enjoy writing however my grammar and language may not be correct by times. I am from the United Kingdom in West Yorkshire living with my family in a semi-detached home.
Tell us your interests:
I enjoy web designing, writing as for real life i am an artist, and a sports man much of it. I enjoy myself playing different sports and writing in beautiful handwriting and drawing basically.
It shall be a great experience and i can kind of show-off myself infront of other members (just joking). It's actually because i like to experience new things every day and this would be a memorable experience.
Maximum 3 or 4 hours a day, 5 or 6 hours a day on weekends.
Is this a story writing?
Well then ok.

Quote:Samuel Johnson (1709–84) was an English author and the foremost literary scholar and critic of his day. He helped to define the celebrated period of English literature known as the Augustan Age and is as renowned for his sparkling conversation as for his writing. He began writing for London magazines around 1737, on literary and political subjects. The anonymously published poem London (1738) earned the praise of Alexander Pope, and his reputation was further heightened by his poetic satire The Vanity of Human Wishes (1749) and his moral essays in The Rambler (1750–52). Johnson's position was permanently guaranteed by his remarkable Dictionary of the English Language (1755), the first comprehensive English lexicon. Rasselas, a moral romance, appeared in 1759, and the Idler essays between 1758 and 1760. In 1763 Johnson met James Boswell, and his life thereafter is documented in Boswell's great biography (1791). With Joshua Reynolds he founded (1764) “The Club”; this exclusive gathering, with such members as Oliver Goldsmith, Edmund Burke, and David Garrick, was dominated by Johnson, whose wit and aphorisms are still remembered. In 1765 he published his edition of Shakespeare, the model for later editions. His last works include an account (1775) of a trip with Boswell to the Hebrides and the perceptive 10-volume Lives of the Poets (1779–81). He was England's first complete man of letters, and his influence was inestimable.

I wrote this for a website inspiring me a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know what's more idiotic of you. Is it the fact that you copy+pasted that story or the fact you thought you'd get away with it? You said you wrote it for a website a couple of weeks back, but I found the same exact story written on amazon a whole year ago. In fact, it's a book description rather than a story. Here's the link:

I hate to call a member out, but that's absolutely pathetic, Boi.

Boi, please get the fuck off this thread. Thanks.