Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 468 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Wrong item method through click and collect

Has anyone tried the 'wrong item' method using a click and collect service e.g. Argos' click and collect for the second address? As i don't have access to a second address/drop I thought this might be worth a try.

My idea was to order some paper or any stock item with the desired weight to a click and collect store (from a new account not linked to my identity), and place an order for the real item on a legitimate, aged account. Then claim that I recieved the item which i picked up from the click and collect order.

However they might notice that the billing addresses and billing name would be the same given limitations in the UK on debit accounts etc, Maybe buying a pre-paid gift voucher in-store with cash would allow me to keep the two seperate?

What's the Item you're planning to SE?

Quote:(06-23-2021, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What's the Item you're planning to SE?

I was considering a macbook air ( shipped weight 2.397 kg) or a nintendo switch (1.8kg), or other similar mid to high priced electronics

Quote:(06-23-2021, 01:01 PM)bigbobby82 Wrote:

I was considering a macbook air ( shipped weight 2.397 kg) or a nintendo switch (1.8kg), or other similar mid to high priced electronics
I realize you don't have a drop but given It's not needed for the DNA, why Is It out of the question?

If you're still adamant on the wrong Item received method, It's vital to perform the transactions on two separate accounts.

Quote:(06-23-2021, 04:25 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-23-2021, 01:01 PM)bigbobby82 Wrote:

I realize you don't have a drop but given It's not needed for the DNA, why Is It out of the question?

If you're still adamant on the wrong Item received method, It's vital to perform the transactions on two separate accounts.

I'd prefer not to do DNA since i know the drivers in my area and wouldn't want to hurt them.

As far as the wrong item method, is it enough to have separate account and email address even if the payment details and billing address are the same on both accounts? Thanks

Quote:(06-27-2021, 01:17 PM)bigbobby82 Wrote:

I'd prefer not to do DNA since i know the drivers in my area and wouldn't want to hurt them.
Good approach.

SEs should never affect anyone on a personal level.

Quote:(06-27-2021, 01:17 PM)bigbobby82 Wrote:

As far as the wrong item method, is it enough to have separate account and email address even if the payment details and billing address are the same on both accounts?
The only problem with that, Is If they check who the Item was Invoiced to, your details will come up. Essentially, It means you've purchased both Items as opposed to purchasing just the one and (seemingly) receiving a wrong Item.