Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 572 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Wrong item received vouch?

Planning on doing the wrong item received method for the first time. You order a spoof item on the side and say thats the item you received instead of the item your SEing. Can anyone vouch that this has actually worked? I cant find much posts about people using this method. I was planning on using this for target/best-buy/Walmart.

Logically it should work. It definitely makes sense i think there's not much posts because it's hard to do.

Simple but requires effort.

My only issue is actually finding an item with the same weight and dimensions do you have any advice?

Quote:(01-15-2023, 09:07 PM)Tee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Logically it should work. It definitely makes sense i think there's not much posts because it's hard to do.

My only issue is actually finding an item with the same weight and dimensions do you have any advice?

seems straightforward to do. Research a product same category, google will tell you its weight or amazon usually lists the dimension in the details. I just want to know if it's worked for people, i don't see it being mentioned often, although it sounds like it would work smoothly.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 09:38 PM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 09:07 PM)Tee Wrote:

seems straightforward to do. Research a product same category, google will tell you its weight or amazon usually lists the dimension in the details. I just want to know if it's worked for people, i don't see it being mentioned often, although it sounds like it would work smoothly.

The weights are inaccurate though that's why I'm worried. Different sources say Different things you will see once site say 100 grams and another say 300 grams

I also saw someone claim they sent the item back and amazon refused a refund because it wasn't the item they sent out.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 11:28 PM)Tee Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 09:38 PM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 09:07 PM)Tee Wrote:

The weights are inaccurate though that's why I'm worried. Different sources say Different things you will see once site say 100 grams and another say 300 grams

I also saw someone claim they sent the item back and amazon refused a refund because it wasn't the item they sent out.

True. Im trying to get some electronics but i don't want to abuse the DNA on carriers. What method should i go with since Wrong item doesn't sound like the best.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 11:28 PM)Tee Wrote:

It's also Amazon's policy to dispose of the Incorrect Item return.

Quote:(01-15-2023, 11:42 PM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 11:28 PM)Tee Wrote:

Quote: (01-15-2023, 09:38 PM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

True. Im trying to get some electronics but i don't want to abuse the DNA on carriers. What method should i go with since Wrong item doesn't sound like the best.

Depends on your goals and what items you want specifically

Quote: (01-16-2023, 01:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

They used wrong Item recieved and when they sent back the "wrong item" they allegedly received the refund was denied and they was asked to send back the "original item"

Quote: (01-16-2023, 01:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Does the wrong Item have to be in the same category too? Or does it not matter?

-------------------------

Quote:(01-16-2023, 03:17 AM)Tee Wrote:

It's not a necessity, but best to come from the same category.

As such, a picking error from the same department Is very likely to happen.

Quote:(01-16-2023, 10:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-16-2023, 03:17 AM)Tee Wrote:

It's not a necessity, but best to come from the same category.

As such, a picking error from the same department Is very likely to happen.

Okay I'll keep that in mind appreciate it