Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 247 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Wurst

Hey so I've been using Wurst for a while but it seems like as of late updates, less and less is actually working. Does anyone else feeling the wurst is going down the shit hole or is just me?

Hello! I am sorry for the late reply, But just see xTurtle and use the hacked clients that he uses

Wurst is an open source project, and for that I respect the developer for making it open source. However, it is indeed not the best hacked client (obviously).

I have 5 years experience with Java and 3 years experience with minecraft modding and hacked clients. I'm working on my 16th hacked client right now (I lost all my data while I was switching operating systems; silly me forgot to backup files), and it's pretty good so far. It's a 1.8 custom hacked client (by custom, I mean I edited Minecraft's entire codebase and removed all the shit that weakens you, brings you down, and stuff like that), and if you'd like to help me test it and use it (it's a bit different and has way less features than Wurst, but should be better than Wurst and is more high quality), then hit me up with a PM anytime. It's probably gonna be a private client for a future team or some shit, or I might sell it and save up for some tuition money.

wurst sucks, any client that was made in the time of wurst sucks

when wurst came out i didn't know how to install a client, soon figured out - but i used to use it on the archon back when they had a pvp server.
everyone there hacked and ppl were bragging about clients nobody got banned

wurst sucked so i switched to intel 0.9 , it worked so well it was better than sallos crap

it had a better multiaura - got banned when i told a staff he was near me with my tracers

i use intel 0.9 dev final version - bypasses hypixel and mineplex

im making a mc mod

Huzini works better than wurst for me