Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
XclusiveJava V2.1 - 100% FUD/Java | Stealer Included | Never Seen Before! | Best JDB!

[Image: Z1EPk.png]
Introduction

XclusiveJava V2.1 has been released! In this latest release we include an admin panel, redirect, stealer, Remember me feature, and of course the download of the program. The admin panel will keep track of who has press "Run", redirect option will allow the user to be redirect to a new page, stealer is 100% Java coded which will steal passwords & usernames, remember me feature will allow you to login without entering your login information, and the download will allow your program to be downloaded without any problems.

XclusiveJava V2.1 is much faster and the rate of downloads has increased dramatically! XclusiveJava V2.1 is the first step to a great future for Java Drive-Bys. Get XclusiveJava V2.1 today! Don't miss out on the best Java Drive-By ever to be released!

Features
  1. Admin Panel – Logs every user who has downloaded the file.
  2. 100% Java – No more VBS & CMD, 100% invisible, and faster.
  3. 100% FUD – XclusiveJava has been FUD ever since its first release (5 months ago)!
  4. User Friendly – Easy as 1, 2, 3 to create a Java Drive-By.
  5. AVG Runtime Bypass - AVG picks up the old Java Drive-Bys that used[/*]
  6. VBS and CMD, but not XclusiveJava!
  7. Remember Me - Don't have to continue entering your information in all the time.
  8. Redirect - Redirect the visitor to a new page when they press "Run"!
  9. Stealer - Steal username and passwords without an exe!

Buying

Are you interested in XclusiveJava V2.1? Drop me a PM or contact me on MSN at [email protected]! Here are our package options:
  • $25 $20 – Updates for 6 months (updates are frequent), builder, custom publisher, manual, admin panel, stealer, and remember me feature.
  • $15 – Builder, custom publisher, manual, admin panel, stealer, and remember me feature.

Existing Customers

If you are an existing customer that has already bought our software for $20, please contact me by PM or MSN for the free update.
Requirements

XclusiveJava V2.1 has a few requirements before you can run it.
  1. .Net 2.0 - .Net 4.0
  2. Microsoft Windows
  3. Java

Browsers

XclusiveJava works on any and all browsers!

[Image: kkWcp.png][Image: IUmRt.png][Image: BXVkh.png][Image: ONvsi.png][Image: jbJKx.png][Image: AyLz1.png]
Vouches

Quote:

[To see links please register here]

- My man JHFIRE back with something new.. I have tested this a week or two ago and was like WTF? Its really great.. Good job bro.

Quote:

- back on jhFIRE again ... best java drive by on HF ..

HANDS DOWN !!

cant wait for this...

Quote:

- vouch we have done some deals in the past and he always releases top quality stuff :smile:

Quote:

- jhfire just got on TV with me and fixed the problem now everything is working great..thanks jhfire.

Quote:

- Thanks Jhfire, bought and trade went smooth.

Virus Scan

[Image: ZomEf.png]

hi can you please state what the stealer steals? the browser's passwords?

Quote:(05-31-2011, 07:10 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

hi can you please state what the stealer steals? the browser's passwords?

As of right now, RSBot account. In the next update it will include more.

Quote:(06-07-2011, 06:09 PM)kid2011 Wrote:

friend please add me on msn, i am trying add you various days and you not respond i am need buy this.
[email protected]

Added you, sorry for delay. I have been really busy.

What is this made in?????????????

Quote:(06-18-2011, 05:02 AM)LostSoul Wrote:

What is this made in?????????????

Java... Case in point, Java Drive-By.