Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 156 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
XtremeRATv2.8.2

This is a tool that allow you to control your computer from anywhere in world.
With full support to Unicode language, you will never have problem using this software.
Here you can find new updates, informations and tutorials about this software.
[Image: accountk.jpg]
[Image: gui1u.jpg]
[Image: gui2f.jpg]
[Image: sr=1]
[Image: sr=1]
[Image: gui5.jpg]
[Image: gui6.jpg]
[Image: gui7.jpg]
Version 2.8 (04/06/2011)
Here some changes since last version: Please, update your servers.
- Close window options after select your language and others settings.
- Sometimes using Filemanager, when you try to upload some files, the folder name appear with '\\'. Now was corrected.
- Corrected a bug, using file manager, when the user select a file with "0 bytes".
- Some options on MSN functions was deleted until update to use new windows live messenger.
- Added a better handle errors when servers are disconnected.
- Changed injection method.
- Corrected a bug when try to close options window (UPnP).
- Changed GUI.
- Corrected high CPU usage that occurs sometimes.
- Corrected some bugs using remote shell function.
- Added a new column on main list: Account Type
DOWNLOAD:

[To see links please register here]

PASSWORD: 123

First off, only two posts, so meh. Second off, please post a virus scan. I know I seem paranoid, but only 2 posts gives me a huge red alert that you might be infecting members :/
Just saying, Im sure your a great member and could be greater but as stated, kinda weary.

This site is official

[To see links please register here]

I do not see why it would be scanned if I give you the link on the site official ?