Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 653 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
YEEEEEEEAAHH I Had A Good Christmas!

Guess who is back? Back again. Proph3ts baack, with a friend.

Got some sick workout equipment. I got a new jump rope, a new sauna suit, a 20lb weight vest, two five pound wrist weights, two five pound ankle weights, 24 new 2x2 padded "lego" mats for setting up my sparring area of the official home of the Middle Georgia Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Association (MGGJJA) which just started with me and my friend.

On my music side, I got my SG back and running 100%, still have some stuff that I want done to her, but its all good. I have my Les Paul sounding okay, I still have a lot of work on her. I have my new amplifier. I have my Wah pedal fixed, my new distortion pedal, and a couple of patch cables and a new power supply for both pedals. Got some misc. guitar stuff as well.

Made $1350.

Got a 24in gold chain. And for those Pulp Fiction fans, my best friend, the same friend co-starting the MGGJJA, bought me a Bad Mother Fucker wallet, just like in the movie. Got some threads. And a new iPod Nano.

Plan on setting up my SG and the Les Paul 100% to my likings, buying a new computer, getting a multi-effects board from that same friend that done all the above, the RP1000 for you curious motherfuckers, some more new clothes, and saving the other few hundred bucks for myself.

I also have 3 bottles of Canada Mist, 1 bottle of Smirnov, and a 24 pack of beer from my partying friends. So I will be drunk on a regular occasion.

I am set for a while people. One happy 16 year old.