Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 341 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
yo

Hey I'm BxxxxxD~~ and im new.

I used to post alot in specific forums but they all died out long ago, so now im trying to get back in, and get a wicked sick post count.

I enjoy most technology, despite being pretty bad it all, and want to improve.
I'm semi-decent at graphical stuff, and im probably gonna end up making a few banners for people over time.

If this forum is as high of quality as this sites theme, I doubt ill ever leave

maybe one day I can get a sparkly name of my own

BxxxxxD~~

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you won't be a dick (ha, ha). Be sure to check the rules/help docs.

Hey man, of course this forum is high quality.

Enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules.

Welcome! People are pretty chill here. You should share some of your work, there's a bunch of people into graphics here!

Welcome to the site buddy

You should get an actual username. I'll change it for you free.