Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1081 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Your favorite console ever?

I played the nintendo, Gamecube.

That's basically it.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 08:39 PM)Faked Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I played the nintendo, Gamecube.

That's basically it.

Have you never played any of the current gen consoles? They are really good. I haven't done too much on a Gamecube just yet.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 11:04 AM)Rhys Wrote:

Sounds good, do you ever replay it?

Never played the Amiga 500, what games did you like on it?
I like PS2 too, it had some great titles as you said.

Of course man... I'll take my Legend of Zelda, over C.O.D any day!

Nice to know you have some good memories with you dad. I've never played the N64 only the emulators.

It was a slightly older generation. I'm 19, so I still have all of those memories. :smile: I actually played them on rare occasion when I was 15 - 16. & yeah, Super Nintendo helped me bond a lot with my dad haha.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 11:59 PM)iNtoxicated Wrote:

Of course man... I'll take my Legend of Zelda, over C.O.D any day!

Haha, great. That's good to know older consoles aren't completely dying.

Quote:(02-14-2013, 12:08 AM)Box Wrote:

It was a slightly older generation. I'm 19, so I still have all of those memories. :smile: I actually played them on rare occasion when I was 15 - 16. & yeah, Super Nintendo helped me bond a lot with my dad haha.

That's cool. My step dad introduced me to FF7 and RPG's in general. We played FF7 when I was like 6/7/8 can't quite remember how old I was.

PS1 was a good system and was my first. My favorite overalll game is FF7 which is a PS1 game.

Nice to know you have some good memories with you dad. I've never played the N64 only the emulators.

Sounds good, do you ever replay it?

Which other ones have you played?

Never played the Amiga 500, what games did you like on it?
I like PS2 too, it had some great titles as you said.

Sure and find a copy of the WinUAE Amiga 500 emulator. There's tons of games. One of my favorites was Chaos Engine. It was this top down game with a guy and a blaster trying to get through levels. It had cool graphics for its time. Alien Breed was a similar type game. Then there were the Cinemaware games, like Defender of the Crown. That was a sort of game of conquest set in the middle-ages. There's just so many to choose from.

Quote:(02-14-2013, 05:05 PM)dagscot Wrote:

Sure and find a copy of the WinUAE Amiga 500 emulator. There's tons of games. One of my favorites was Chaos Engine. It was this top down game with a guy and a blaster trying to get through levels. It had cool graphics for its time. Alien Breed was a similar type game. Then there were the Cinemaware games, like Defender of the Crown. That was a sort of game of conquest set in the middle-ages. There's just so many to choose from.

Wow.. thanks. I will try to remember to check this out on the weekend. My computer sucks at the moment so I can play these emulators until I upgrade it. =D

edit - Installing it now. =D

Xbox 360 is by far my favorite console. I've tried pretty much every console and none compare.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 05:48 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

My favorite console has to the be xbox360 i've said it before and i'll say it again lol.

Why do you prefer it to other consoles? Many people have said they prefer the Xbox 360 to anything else but haven't said why.

Quote:(02-22-2013, 06:00 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Yeah it is a rather big controller compared to most game systems.

Indeed it is which makes it in my opinion quite easier to use, although only slightly. It's probably more comfortable though.