Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 331 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Zebra.py (CVE-2013-7091)

Quote:(05-11-2014, 02:41 PM)Z0le Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This one is very similiar to HoodedRobin's Zimbra exploiter (It's made in ruby).

Ruby is literally python with a different syntax and fewer capabilities. Why does this matter? Because one could easily compare the two programs, in different languages, and say they are alike. Of course they're alike (in this specific scenario), but I'm willing to bet that Dyme has probably not even looked at zimbra.

Quote:(05-12-2014, 12:07 PM)Duubz Wrote:

Ruby is literally python with a different syntax and fewer capabilities. Why does this matter? Because one could easily compare the two programs, in different languages, and say they are alike. Of course they're alike (in this specific scenario), but I'm willing to bet that Dyme has probably not even looked at zimbra.

Wow, really getting out the finger at Dyme.

Quote:(05-12-2014, 12:07 PM)Duubz Wrote:

I'm willing to bet that Dyme has probably not even looked at zimbra.

I have no idea what you're trying to say (although from tone I'm assuming it's an insult). Could you please clarify?

Regarding hood3drob1n: I have not seen his code nor did I hear about it before now. I'm guessing he hasn't publicly released it? But yeah if its another poc for the same vulnerability, I would bet that they would be similar.

Quote:(05-12-2014, 06:05 PM)Dyme Wrote:

I have no idea what you're trying to say (although from tone I'm assuming it's an insult). Could you please clarify?

Regarding hood3drob1n: I have not seen his code nor did I hear about it before now. I'm guessing he hasn't publicly released it? But yeah if its another poc for the same vulnerability, I would bet that they would be similar.

Oh no, not an insult at all. To be quite frank, I was standing up for you.

Vegimite and the Z0le person were posing an argument that you may have stolen code from this hood person.

Quote:Oh no, not an insult at all. To be quite frank, I was standing up for you.

Vegimite and the Z0le person were posing an argument that you may have stolen code from this hood person.

Well , I didn't even mean that with my words , As you can see , I said it may be familiar to HoodedRobin's that is created in ruby , Yes ruby is python but with a different syntax , But I didn't mention that he stole it .

Quote:(05-13-2014, 02:01 AM)Duubz Wrote:

Oh no, not an insult at all. To be quite frank, I was standing up for you.

lolno, I think you completely misunderstood what I was saying. Zimbra is the name of the program that @Dyme wrote the exploit for, now you misunderstood @Z0les post and thought that HoodenRobin had written an exploit named Zimbra and thus said that Dyme had never seen Zimbra which is a little insulting considering Zebra is made to exploit Zimbra.

Anyhow why is this thread still active? Its just an exploit for a public exploit really not a big deal.