Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
a good anime to watch

Quote:(10-27-2018, 04:57 PM)youcefelt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

erased i realy enjoyed watching it good drama thhriler and everything is good in this anime
Ye erased is really good

Gundam) , 1000+ series , code geass , K-one

Monogatari, Black Butler, NIchijou, Hidamari Sketch, all good.

So, guys, I have heard that cinemas already have 'Weathering with You' is it for real??

Gundam) , 1000+ series , code geass , K-one xD me too

if you want a drama thriller tokyo ghoul might be more your speed

I've been rewatching Great Teacher Onizuka. Excellent comedy that came out in 1999.

Quote:(02-02-2020, 03:22 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've been rewatching Great Teacher Onizuka. Excellent comedy that came out in 1999.

I actually saw a really interesting review on the manga a few weeks ago!

black clover is nice enough

I can propose some animes for soul like Barakamon(you need to watch it if you have some symptoms of depression), Rillakuma and Kaoru(the same)), Hayao Miyazaki's masterpieces are worth to watch it many times again and again.