Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 418 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[android] IRC bot

Unfinished IRC bot base for the Android platform.

Commands,

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

This program launches a background service for the IRC connection and starts after power-up/reboot.

VirusTotal:

Source code is available here:

Thanks op this seems like it could be pretti useful

Quote:(08-11-2017, 06:17 PM)3rd Impact Wrote:

Thanks op this seems like it could be pretti useful

The code needs optimized, features need added, and the launcher needs removed to be environmentally ready for deployment. In it's current state it's a fun gimmick in public IRC channels.

Update: I have modified the base quite a bit and added quite a few features. I hope this will come in handy to someone. Please view the original post for updated commands.

Quote:(08-16-2017, 06:12 PM)Inori Wrote:

I can't look through the code too much at the moment, but this seems like a really cool project. Have you considered hosting it on github/gitlab so others can share improvements and new features?

I'm not a huge fan of GitHub. I think it is a code monopoly that companies can use for rapid development without accreditation to the respective authors. It is useful for some samples but I just can't shake the thought someone may redistribute, modify, and sell your code even if you have a license in place. Effectively there is no way to prove they modified it and I think the big companies love this. I'm not necessarily concerned with a project like this but still I won't use it for that reason. I would be curious to see how many projects have been spawned from modifying entire works and throwing out their licenses.

I can't look through the code too much at the moment, but this seems like a really cool project. Have you considered hosting it on github/gitlab so others can share improvements and new features?

Quote:(08-16-2017, 06:24 PM)titbang Wrote:

Quote: (08-16-2017, 06:12 PM)Inori Wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of GitHub. I think it is a code monopoly that companies can use for rapid development without accreditation to the respective authors. It is useful for some samples but I just can't shake the thought someone may redistribute, modify, and sell your code even if you have a license in place. Effectively there is no way to prove they modified it and I think the big companies love this. I'm not necessarily concerned with a project like this but still I won't use it for that reason. I would be curious to see how many projects have been spawned from modifying entire works and throwing out their licenses.

Totally a valid concern. I'm very pro-open source so the majority of my projects are out in the open, but I absolutely see where you're coming from.

After further consideration, I have moved all my projects including this one to GitHub. The original post has been updated with the relative link.

Quote:(08-25-2017, 07:06 PM)titbang Wrote:

After further consideration, I have moved all my projects including this one to GitHub. The original post has been updated with the relative link.

Shoot, I wish I saw this earlier.
If I did, I would've said to use GitLab, it has free private repos, and GitHub itself is closed source whereas GitLab is open.

Quote:(08-11-2017, 10:56 AM)titbang Wrote:

Unfinished IRC bot base for the Android platform.

Commands,

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This program launches a background service for the IRC connection and starts after power-up/reboot.

VirusTotal:

Source code is available here:

Can anyone reupload this?