Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1054 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[b]Strategic Online Game[/b]

This is not a monetizing method, that is the reason I did not post there.
Right, so I found this game on the internet, it's basically a strategic browser game, and it seems really fun to me, and it has a great feature to it.
You earn your country's currency in the game (I suggest choosing Indonesia or Serbia or Brazil) They've got the biggest playerbase out of everyone.
It's similar to Erepublik, if any of you have played that, but let's get to the fun part of the game, you can actually earn real money from playing it. Sounds too good to be true, right? It actually is, You can exchange the country currency you get by working and such, with real Dollars and Euros, which you can either reinvest or withdraw. So, I'm inviting all of you to play this game, (You don't need to g33k it, but I'm sure you would be interested into playing a game and earning something on the side)

[To see links please register here]

I forgot to add, you can login via facebook so you do not need to register.

Sounds fun. I will check this out after my softball game tonight. Thank you.

Will give it a try tonight.

One of the Strategic online games I would prefer is Minecraft as you know already it's hype and craze among gamers! The graphics of the game is not that good but still, the love for the game remains! Just like Minecraft. In the '90s, there were slope games that were used to play in Gaming Parlours. Now you can easily play it on different third-party websites. I think you need to check these strategic games right now! They have a great collection. I am sure you'll get addicted!

Here you can check some list of slope games:

I like your article, the game makes us happy at:

everyone play with me.

kinemaster is the most modern camera and video recording application available to use it safely i came to apkrabi without any fee

It made my friends on whatsapp plus apk play and drew a lot of people in

It made my friends on whatsapp plus apk play and drew a lot of people in

Quote:(06-14-2022, 09:30 AM)JonathanPage Wrote:

kinemaster is the most modern camera and video recording application available to use it safely i came to apkrabi
without any fee

I can see a lot of interesting information

There is a lot of fascinating information there.