Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 418 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
bread - Hacking Group (Post if interested)

Finding a rce, or even a priv escalation in the kernel? Not going to happen, sorry. A race or a DoS? Sure, you can probably find a few, and I wish you the best of luck.

Quote:(05-10-2014, 07:07 AM)w00t Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Finding a rce, or even a priv escalation in the kernel? Not going to happen, sorry. A race or a DoS? Sure, you can probably find a few, and I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks very much w00t, if not the kernel other programs and software.

i want to join tnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:(05-10-2014, 05:03 PM)Kosaki Wrote:

i want to join tnx,,,,,,,,,,,,,

O rlly?

pm me

Quote:(05-10-2014, 03:09 AM)Dyme Wrote:

I (along with others) are just tired of seeing him post the same old shit in an attempt to make others think he's much further ahead than he actually is.

I also believe it's possible for him to do it, just not anytime remotely soon. Kernel exploits are far and few for a reason. Professors at prestigious universities, teams of highly trained professionals, and brad fucking spender work constantly on finding these vulnerabilities with little success. So when someone like adorapuff jumps in and says "ya we should make a group on sl that finds and makes root kernel sploits", I can't help but cringe.

By all means if he really has the desire to pursue this field then he should. I'm simply saying that it's gonna take years of study, classes at a uni, and general experience to actually accomplish that goal. If he really cared that much I would assume he would spend less time bullshitting around on a forum trying to make kids believe that he can make kernel sploits, and more time actually making it a reality.

/end rant thank u vry much

Sure just don't dig me out of the ground when it happens.

*frowns*

He never stated the operating system for a start: Solaris and BSD systems tend to have kernels with vulnerabilities. I think your kind of mentality ends all of possibility of finding them though, so you can just sit on your arse or we can sit on your arse and learn.

EDIT: He did state the operating system! through in the fire again.

The BSD kernel isn't any more( or less ) prone to rce and priv escalation than linux. Even GOTO fail wasn't rce or priv escalation.

Quote:(05-11-2014, 03:04 PM)w00t Wrote:

The BSD kernel isn't any more( or less ) prone to rce and priv escalation than linux. Even GOTO fail wasn't rce or priv escalation.

BSD is alot less audited, dont care what you say. Anyhow Solaris :>

I'm the number #1 hacker in the world, I want to get in.

Quote:(05-16-2014, 11:44 AM)Devil Wrote:

I'm the number #1 hacker in the world, I want to get in.

PM me a CV.

Is this a hacking group or a cracking group ?