Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 175 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
delete

Quote:(08-15-2016, 08:54 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

thank you buddy, if i can i want share it in Arabic forum, if i can?
You agree?

MAN , THE LINK IS NO LONGER WORKING PLZ REPOST ME THE LINK

Quote:(06-13-2018, 05:13 AM)Keshar Wrote:

MAN , THE LINK IS NO LONGER WORKING PLZ REPOST ME THE LINK

Checkout

The link Is functional at the time of this post.

Thank you. This will work very well along with my new Avast antivirus installation.

Quote:(07-01-2018, 10:15 PM)Percent Wrote:

This will work very well along with my new Avast antivirus installation. :smile:

By memory, It's only been a week or so since you've purchased Avast.

What're your thoughts on It, and on-topic, how does MBAM function alongside It? For myself, Malwarebytes runs without any Issues whatsoever with my Avast Install.

Does this method still work or, a patch is out?

Quote:(07-09-2018, 01:31 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Does this method still work or, a patch is out?

Seldom does MBAM go down when activating using methodologies of this type.

If It were Adobe (prior to It's CC release), I'd be concerned- particularly when not patching the Hosts file, hence Adobe's activation servers rendering It's license futile. CyberLink PowerDVD, can also be problematic If the activation process Is not performed using a systematic approach.

Quote:(07-09-2018, 11:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2018, 10:15 PM)Percent Wrote:

This will work very well along with my new Avast antivirus installation. :smile:

What're your thoughts on It, and on-topic, how does MBAM function alongside It? For myself, Malwarebytes runs without any Issues whatsoever with my Avast Install.

I have had no issues so far with Malwarebytes and Avast running simultaneously. Avast seems like a good antivirus for the time I have had it, and I will have to see how it performs throughout the year.

Quote:(07-10-2018, 10:31 PM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-09-2018, 11:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2018, 10:15 PM)Percent Wrote:

I have had no issues so far with Malwarebytes and Avast running simultaneously. Avast seems like a good antivirus for the time I have had it, and I will have to see how it performs throughout the year. :smile:

I've yet to experience compatibility Issues with MBAM running alongside a given AV.

I'm sure you'll be happy with Avast, It servers me very well In almost every facet of It's protection.

Quote:(07-11-2018, 04:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2018, 10:31 PM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-09-2018, 11:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

I have had no issues so far with Malwarebytes and Avast running simultaneously. Avast seems like a good antivirus for the time I have had it, and I will have to see how it performs throughout the year. :smile:

I've yet to experience compatibility Issues with MBAM running alongside a given AV.

I'm sure you'll be happy with Avast, It servers me very well In almost every facet of It's protection.

I've never liked or touch avast due to the popularity. Not many users touch the program so, I've always sticked away from it.

Quote:(07-11-2018, 04:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2018, 04:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-10-2018, 10:31 PM)Percent Wrote:

I've never liked or touch avast due to the popularity. Not many users touch the program so, I've always sticked away from it.

It's popularity (which Is as such for obvious reasons), Is all the more reason to consider It.

There's no right or wrong. Some are happy, whilst others don't want to know about It.
Each to their own.