Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 754 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswift_stdlib_core.dylib

I tried all the solutions that found on web, including to Apple and new certificates. Without success.

The only way I could run xcode, after 6 months of trying, was creating a new account on my macbook.

Same issue here, for me it was Crashlytics/Fabric/Beta/Twitter/Whatever-they-call-themselves uploading a binary that was missing the embedded frameworks. If I made an archive and then exported an Enterprise build in the standard way, they worked a charm.

I have faced the same issue, setting the right code sign identity solved the problem(Build settings->Code Signing Identity).

As per [Apple technical question][1] "All Enterprise and standard iOS developer certificates that are created after iOS 8 was released have the new Team ID field in the proper place to allow Swift language apps to run"

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

I had an Obj-C project where I started adding swift source files.
The following fixed the issue for me:

1. Linking: `RUNPATH SEARCH PATHS = $(inherited) @executable_path/Frameworks`
2. Swift Compiler - Code Generation: `EMBEDDED CONTENT CONTAINS SWIFT = YES`

I just created a new project from the templates Xcode 6.3 and compared the project settings with my old original project.

This error can occur if something went wrong during the conversion of an Objective-C project to start using Swift. The issue is that the Linker build settings never got configured properly, so you'll have to do it by hand. Look for the Runpath Search Paths build setting and set it to:

$(inherited) @executable_path/Frameworks

![enter image description here][1]

[1]:

**EDIT:** I should also add that there has been recent spate of these errors caused by something else entirely - Apple made a change in Swift itself, starting in perhaps Xcode 6.1 or 6.1.1. The only solution seems to be to quit Xcode, destroy your certificates in Keychain Access, go to the Member Center and delete all certificates and profiles (except the profiles for apps in the Store - you can't delete them), and then start the entire certificate request process from scratch.

I got the same issue using Mavericks, Xcode 6.1.1, testing on an iPhone5 with iOS 8.1.1. I tried all possible solution including new certificates and provisioning profiles, but nothing helped. I did the changes to `Embedded Content Contains Swift Code` and `Runpath Search Paths` both on Project level and Target level.

I have now installed Yosemite, and without any further changes, it started to work.

**Upgrade to Latest Version of OS X (Yosemite)**

After hours of trial & error I came to the resolution of this problem.
*- If this applies to your case of course.*

I had the same problem until I upgraded my Mac OS X from Mavericks to Yosemite.
*- It fixed my problem, hope it fixes yours as well*

I tried all the answers given above, nothing worked.

Finally worked after updating to Yosemite

In my case I was trying to import a custom framework and was getting the similar error.
Turns out I had to import the framework in the Embedded Binaries rather than in to the Linked Frameworks and Libraries.

Embedded Binaries are under Projects Settings -> <Your Target selected> -> General

**Solution 5:**

In my case, all solutions mentioned in the answer of ***accfews*** were very helpful but none has worked. I solved my problem by adding my swift library in the section "Embedded Binaries" in the "General" section of my Project's target. Perhaps is this due to the fact that I have included my swift framework in my workspace? Whatever it compiles now! Get ready Swift, I'm here!