Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 248 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
error /node_modules/node-sass: Command failed

I changed the node version from 16.0 to 14.x in my package.json file and it worked.

Another option is to update your PATH environment variable to point to Python2 instead of Python3 (remove the Python3 directory from PATH)

With gulp I got "Node Sass could not find a binding for your current environment: Linux 64-bit with Node.js 12.x

Found bindings for the following environments:
- Linux 64-bit with Unsupported runtime (93)

This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`.
Run `npm rebuild node-sass` to download the binding for your current environment."

So I ran `npm rebuild node-sass` and that worked! Then npm install and everything went ok.

i have been facing the same problem for a while now on rails app, and was solved by upgrading webpacker:

# check your Gemfile for version restrictions
bundle update webpacker

# overwrite your changes to the default install files and revert any unwanted changes from the install
rails webpacker:install

# yarn 1 instructions
yarn upgrade @rails/webpacker --latest
yarn upgrade webpack-dev-server --latest

see: [

[To see links please register here]

][1]

props to chase439 : [

][2]

[1]:

[2]:

Try installing sass instead of node-sass. It worked well for me.

yarn remove node-sass
yarn add sass

I had the same problem and I solved with the steps:

1. if your are on Apple M1 Chip, run terminal with `Rosetta 2` (optional, only necessary if you have the Node installed with Rosetta)
2. check your `node-sass` version in your `package.json` and compare with the following table:

|NodeJS | Supported node-sass version | Node Module|
| ------------- |:-------------:| -----:|
|Node 16 | 6.0+ | 93|
|Node 15 | 5.0+ | 88|
|Node 14 | 4.14+ | 83|
|Node 13 | 4.13+, <5.0 | 79|
|Node 12 | 4.12+ | 72|
|Node 11 | 4.10+, <5.0 | 67|
|Node 10 | 4.9+, <6.0 | 64|
|Node 8 | 4.5.3+, <5.0 | 57|
|Node <8 | <5.0 | <57|

3. check your Node version with: `node --version`
4. install the Nodejs version according with your `node-sass`, if your are using NVM, run: `nvm use DESIRED_VERSION`
5. clean old node_modules deleting the folder or type this on terminal: `rm -rf node_modules`
6. run: `npm install`

Resource:

-

TBH my problem was that I tried to "npm install angular-cli" instead of "npm install @angular/cli", hope this helps other dummies like me :)

On top of the suggested resolutions, I've found that sometimes `yarn.lock` has a `node-gyp` locked version for `node-sass`.
When I changed it from **3.8.0** to **8.4.1** everything worked.

For Vue Storefront 1, you can try using node version 10.16.0 and it will work fine.

Got very strange solutions around after reading the heroku logs.

Initially I have added buildpacks into this order:
heroku/ruby
heroku/nodejs

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

But after looking into the complete log and error i have change the order:
heroku/nodejs
heroku/ruby

[![enter image description here][2]][2]

After that precompile works nicely.

[1]:

[2]: