Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 414 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
group

I would like to join in a group, here we can chat about computing and give me some advices, someone could help me?

You shouldn't be posting something like this in the World News section. Since you're new it's alright, just stay on topic in sections. Anyways, you should look at the pinned threads in the 'Group' section. But you'll have to get more reputation and posts here before you'll even be considered into a group.

You shouldn't be posting something like this in the World News section. Since you're new it's alright, just stay on topic in sections. Anyways, you should look at the pinned threads in the 'Group' section. But you'll have to get more reputation and posts here before you'll even be considered into a group.

Thread moved from the Wold News forum to Group Discussion.

Thread moved from the Wold News forum to Group Discussion.

I'm kind of willing to get into a Group too. But, i am totally noob with cracking and stuff and that my friend is a deal breaker.
Anyway, i wish you all the best luck for your hunting and hope you can get into a Group of your liking.

I'm kind of willing to get into a Group too. But, i am totally noob with cracking and stuff and that my friend is a deal breaker.
Anyway, i wish you all the best luck for your hunting and hope you can get into a Group of your liking.

Quote:(06-24-2019, 04:56 PM)DashingDave Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thsnk's xD

Quote:(06-24-2019, 04:56 PM)DashingDave Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thsnk's xD

You can simply create a thread outlining your questions and concerns.

We're more than willing to provide assistance.