Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 633 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
how to Brute Force MD5

hello i back you see a source code?,,

PM is disabled on your side plus It would be good if you take the start and add code yourself, might as well help you understand... If you get stuck at any part PM me

It seems you are trying to put the ENCRYPTION concept on MD5, As I said it's a Hashing Algorithm and cannot be reverted back. Just use the logic that I gave you or modify it to your needs

i sent you a source can you add a code that you say to a project and send me a source.
I wait you

the project to encode and decode
Base64
Base64&Reverse
MD5
Hex
type ane think in Textarea and encode it will encode if you type any encoded string and clik decode it will decode a string.
So can you complete a MD5 decode for me

THank Teacher i complete a program and i add MD5 burte force to it,
Thank Teacher

That's great, well done