Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 435 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
how to see protected twitter account

i already do it...
and now shes know it....
she not confirm any new follower request

please somebody help me please

• Go to Twitter in your web browser and enter the name of the user whose protected Twitter updates you would like to follow. Click on each icon of the user's follower list until you find a follower who does not have a private account. Note the name of the follower.

• Type "http://twitter.com/statuses/friends/[us… into the address bar of the web browser. Take out the "[user]" and replace it with the name of the follower you noted. The XML data page for the non-protected username is displayed, including any protected tweets.

• Press "Ctrl+F" to open the find feature on your computer. Type the username of the protected user whose tweets you would like to view. If the person has tweeted since the XML page has been updated, the find function finds the name in the XML page. The person's tweet is the text that follows the username.

• Return to the private user's account if you didn't find any tweets from the person on the page of their first follower. Click on each follower again to find another unprotected follower. Use the "http://twitter.com/statuses/friends/[us… address to go to that follower's XML page.

• Repeat the process until you run out of unprotected followers for the best results. Different followers XML pages yield different results and you may find protected updates on one followers account that are not showing up on another's.

Source:

[To see links please register here]

it not work....
i already try that tricks but now it not work anymore

its not work
i already try it
pls help

Just get a friend of her and your's to give you his/her account and read that fking timeline ..omfg ... u're not very intelligent dude ...

hahahaha i dont have any mutual friend...
she studied overseas
and i dont know anybody who know her also....

thats why i asked for help in this forum