Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 167 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
i need a dark blogger theme to test ,but editor problem.

last time i was testing any dark theme but when i go in blogger post editor as theme is dark so i try to do text white but when i did text white its become invisible text in post editor .
but when i check in preview its normally seen so problem is in editor because it white background.

Any Solution for this ?

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

That aside, In "Theme > Customize > Advanced > Posts", what Is the "Text color" currently set at?

Quote:(04-15-2021, 07:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

That aside, In "Theme > Customize > Advanced > Posts", what Is the "Text color" currently set at?

its was set to black wasn't knowing about this ... and whats about background color if i do black in my theme will all backgorud to black , because i am not willing to chnage my theme to avoid issues .

i tested one dark theme on my testing blog :

i like this theme because it dark and preety good .

Quote:(04-15-2021, 07:59 AM)fsociety Wrote:

its was set to black wasn't knowing about this ...
I was quite confident It was the Issue.

Good to read that It's solved.

and whats about background color if i do black in my theme will all backgorud to black , because i am not willing to chnage my theme to avoid issues .
It's hard to determine precisely the type of changes that will take place.

Generally speaking, I can confidently say that you will need to change a number of settings to suit the new theme.

Looks very appealing on my end.

Quote:(04-15-2021, 10:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2021, 07:59 AM)fsociety Wrote:

its was set to black wasn't knowing about this ...
I was quite confident It was the Issue.

Good to read that It's solved.

and whats about background color if i do black in my theme will all backgorud to black , because i am not willing to chnage my theme to avoid issues .
It's hard to determine precisely the type of changes that will take place.

Generally speaking, I can confidently say that you will need to change a number of settings to suit the new theme.

Looks very appealing on my end.

leave it , i am happy with old style .. heheh . new concept i will add like silver bullet configs , termux , linux guides.

Quote:(04-15-2021, 12:49 PM)fsociety Wrote:

leave it , i am happy with old style .. heheh . new concept i will add like silver bullet configs , termux , linux guides.
Your current theme looks fine.

Though, It's not too much of a hassle applying another theme- you just need to make a few changes afterwards.

Quote:(04-15-2021, 04:43 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2021, 12:49 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Your current theme looks fine.

Though, It's not too much of a hassle applying another theme- you just need to make a few changes afterwards.

61% traffic loss after google removed my whole post . if you see my combolist link mostly anonfiles than why they only remove Openbullet section ... very confuse i am at this moment. in my opinion maybe there are some words like paypal , netflix is the reason i think behind all this.cannot say anyhting , i will take backup after making ..

Quote:(04-15-2021, 07:32 PM)fsociety Wrote:

61% traffic loss after google removed my whole post . if you see my combolist link mostly anonfiles than why they only remove Openbullet section ... very confuse i am at this moment. in my opinion maybe there are some words like paypal , netflix is the reason i think behind all this.cannot say anyhting , i will take backup after making ..
AnonFiles wouldn't be the cause. I have every file hosted with them on my other blog and there's no Issues with takedowns.

As you've mentioned, I believe there's certain keywords that're triggering Google's systems.

Quote:(04-16-2021, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2021, 07:32 PM)fsociety Wrote:

AnonFiles wouldn't be the cause. I have every file hosted with them on my other blog and there's no Issues with takedowns.

As you've mentioned, I believe there's certain keywords that're triggering Google's systems.

hmm keyword are the problem .

Quote:(04-16-2021, 07:42 AM)fsociety Wrote:

hmm keyword are the problem .
It certainly seems that way. I've experienced It a handful of times over the years.

You'll need to Identify precisely what's being flagged using a process of elimination.