Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 729 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
iPhone unlocking/icloud bypass

Due to running/owning a mobile phone repair shop, I occasionally get locked/stolen phones, I don't get enough to warrant a waste on a $20 usd bi monthly, But I'd like the ability to unlock them independently, So I figured asking this hive of ever growing information if anyone here knew of any such tools. iCloud locked phones prevent you from even calling, So we can't use the "Call mom" or "Call dad" trick that was used years ago.
I appreciate any and all help. Thanks!

Moved from the Software & Programs forum to Mobile & Tablets.

You can try to jailbreak them and romove it then

The way the iCloud lock is implemented is going to make it very difficult to do this and end up with a fully functioning phone. You'll either have to live without features, remain jailbroken, or just have the lock reappear once you restore the phone to a working state.

Quote:(05-27-2021, 05:35 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The way the iCloud lock is implemented is going to make it very difficult to do this and end up with a fully functioning phone. You'll either have to live without features, remain jailbroken, or just have the lock reappear once you restore the phone to a working state.
Yes, I ended up using checkra1n and a custom tool. Unlocks 5c - iPhone 12 pro max, Working as of 14.6

thanks very much for sharing

Were you able to keep the data that way? I am trying to gain access to an old 5s of mine had broken the screen on years ago. I’ve replaced the screen and can’t remember the password.

I have various tools hosted on one of my other blogs.

I haven't personally tested their effectiveness, but If anyone Is Interested, I'll PM the link.

You'll just end up bricking it if you're not careful. In my experience, most of these are stolen devices that people sell for parts instead of actually using for themselves. Or, they're simply sold off to unsuspecting buyers that then end up with a large paperweight when the original owner reports it stolen. It's not worth the effort or the time to get access to iPhones now that there are so many security features like Face ID and biometrics, not that those are actually bulletproof - just not possible without the equipment and know-how.

Even most pawn shops stopped accepting devices that were used and especially those with locked UI's to which they "forgot the password". Essentially the only way to get access is to go to an Apple store and have it wiped and reflashed with their proprietary firmware (disgusting). Android is much easier to restore with ADB, LG Bridge etc.

Quote:(12-30-2021, 02:34 AM)vittring Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You'll just end up bricking it if you're not careful. In my experience, most of these are stolen devices that people sell for parts instead of actually using for themselves. Or, they're simply sold off to unsuspecting buyers that then end up with a large paperweight when the original owner reports it stolen. It's not worth the effort or the time to get access to iPhones now that there are so many security features like Face ID and biometrics, not that those are actually bulletproof - just not possible without the equipment and know-

Well this one won’t be reported stolen, I am most concerned with the pictures than anything else. It’s an old 5s of mine, I could gain access by recovering on iTunes with my account, I would just lose the data on it.