Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 220 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
install multi-node cassandra in windows

Is there any detail step-by-step document to address the multi-node cassandra installation in Windows? I read some documents/blogs and tried on Window7 workstations/Windows2008 servers but not be able to establish connection from the 2nd node to the 1st node.

When I was setting up my first cluster on windows I found this [blogpost][1] to be excellent. It covers many aspects of the setup including:

- Firewall / Networking issues.
- Running Cassandra as a service.
- Monitoring and maintenance.

If you want to create a complete setup with using just cassandra have a look at [**this blog**][2].

But to setup a multi-node cluster, you basically need to have the [correct ports open][3] on your servers. When it comes to configuration you are basically going to have identical **cassandra.yaml** configs accross all your nodes, with the same seeds list, and the only two fields need to be changed are the `listen_address` and possibly `rpc_address` (although you could just listen an all interfaces for the `rpc_address` by setting it to:

rpc_address: 0.0.0.0

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

[3]: