Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 862 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
invisible ink help

I did some Tests with the ink.
Test 1 - not recommended:
If u print the label without doing anything, the text will disappear after 10h but not the Barcodes, they'll still be lightly visible after 24h.

Test2 - recommended:
Get your label, open photoshop, select text (address, ...) and put opacity to 75-80% (after 10h it will be fully gone), for the Barcodes put the opacity to 50% (after 10h it will be gone too). There is literally no difference if u look at it right after printing it. I got also some pictures, I can share them if you want.

Test 3 - not recommended:
Putting everything to 50% opacity isn't good. Text disappears to fast (4-6h)

I'll do more tests when I get some time

Quote:(09-03-2022, 11:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-03-2022, 11:02 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Ah what time will it be best for it to dissapear? on the initial transit, i.e on the van. Or in the sorting facility?
To play It safe, just after It leaves the carrier's depot.

The driver will have hundreds of packages on board, hence It'll be extremely difficult (If not Impossible) to Identify the one with no details on the label.

Ah so pretty late that it needs to dissapear. I'm going to have to buy a printer as the one I have doesn't support the cartridges.

Seems like a really efficient method I'll just need to invest some money and time on practicing how long the ink takes to disappear.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 11:43 AM)Discide Wrote:

If u print the label without doing anything, the text will disappear after 10h but not the Barcodes, they'll still be lightly visible after 24h.

Test2 - recommended:
Get your label, open photoshop, select text (address, ...) and put opacity to 75-80% (after 10h it will be fully gone), for the Barcodes put the opacity to 50% (after 10h it will be gone too). There is literally no difference if u look at it right after printing it. I got also some pictures, I can share them if you want.

Real informative, thank you.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 11:43 AM)Discide Wrote:

Test2 - recommended:

Links are valid for 1 week

Thanks for the tips. I buy soon this ink too. The carrier don't tell anything because the ink is a little blue ?

What shops work good with this method ? All shop with prepaid label i imagine ?

Quote:(09-03-2022, 11:40 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Ah so pretty late that it needs to dissapear.
That's playing It safe.

If It disappears, let's say, the moment It's checked In at the depot, they will refer to the details on their manifest and reprint the label. Without naming specifics for obvious reasons, In my line of work, we always reprint labels when Inconsistencies are Identified.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 12:25 PM)Arkk Wrote:

Thanks for the tips. I buy soon this ink too. The carrier don't tell anything because the ink is a little blue ?

What shops work good with this method ? All shop with prepaid label i imagine ?
I was planing to do some test-sendings to a friend, but had no time for that. The color shouldn't be a problem. I read the dhl docs and as long as the label is in good quality you'll be good.

Quote:(09-03-2022, 12:03 PM)Discide Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Test2 - recommended:

Wow, it looks good.
This is with the epson printer right?
And have you actually got any refs using this method

Test2 - recommended:

Im guessing for this to work you need to edit the colour into blue ?

Quote:(09-04-2022, 01:34 AM)djduderizx Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 12:03 PM)Discide Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Karyzelka Wrote:

Wow, it looks good.

Test2 - recommended:

I used the canon printer, works good. But I haven't done any refs yet, because I want to do some more tests.

You don't need to change the color into blue. U just need to put down the opacity, so it looks a bit gray in photoshop

Quote:(09-04-2022, 07:37 AM)Discide Wrote:

Quote: (09-04-2022, 01:34 AM)djduderizx Wrote:

Quote: (09-03-2022, 12:03 PM)Discide Wrote:

Wow, it looks good.

Test2 - recommended:

I used the canon printer, works good. But I haven't done any refs yet, because I want to do some more tests.

You don't need to change the color into blue. U just need to put down the opacity, so it looks a bit gray in photoshop :smile:
Awesome.
Do keep updated if you try get a ref !