Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 422 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
made no money from 15 sites :(

highly appreciate the suggestions/reviews/recommendations of all the above friends........

i am going to drop some domains by not renewing it, now going to buy only 3 domains, last time ever in my life ( if i not make any money from those 3 domains too- if i make will think about some more sites/or not).

thanks a lot frnds for your help.
neighbors, friends, relatives not helping these days, frnds like you from the entire worlds helping a lot :)

thanks all............ i will surely tell you all if i make any money in coming months.

:)

I'd suggest you working only in one project. It is easy to get lost when you have lots of projects. Get one domain and work in one website, make it good and test it (A/B test), a lot. Play with different designs and offers. You have to know where are people clicking, what works and what not. Change what doesn't work. Only when you start earning money you should think about buying other domain without wasting your time.

At least you have your sleeves rolled up and are trying. Im in a similar position. Only 3 sites on the go but d*** its hard making money online. Just keep working hard and learning and hopefully we will be rewarded

your solution is RTB networks