Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 300 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
need proxies

Quote:(11-06-2018, 12:58 PM)Dylan Cooper Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@"natifix" VPNs donot keeps logs mostly those who are charging something for their services, i am not pretty much sure regarding free VPN services, they might keep the logs and activity of your data, because you're not paying anything to free vpn services, so if you are not paying for the product, then you might be the product of them.

I can relate 100% to this understanding. It would go without saying to someone of intelligence. Which is why, I do not trust any service, company, or individual, with certain things... my life has become like an onion and with the more experience I gain from life hardships, shady people, and situations... the more I am able to protect myself and share that with those I care of so they may also be aware.

Quote:(11-06-2018, 12:58 PM)Dylan Cooper Wrote:

VPNs donot keeps logs mostly those who are charging something for their services

Don't take their word for It. Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors.

Moreover, In support of my post above, law enforcement agencies can obtain a warrant and either collect logs, or force the provider to "begin logging" user traffic. Here's a couple of articles that're well worth reading.