Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 725 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
need some advice on signatures

yer whilst making signature's i have noticed the sigs with real people tend to be harder, deos anyone have any idea on some good tut's that involve real people

e.g i was tranna make one about Prince of persia but i dunno what to do from here.

[Image: testsw.png]

some advice would be great.

after playing around for a while i have got this let me know what you think

[Image: testsy.png]

added a few more bit's, the names is from a diff forums, let me know if it is an improvement, or if i should get rid

[Image: testsq.png]

Either you should use a border, or an artistic mask.
A plain rectangle looks bad.

The color scheme is normally the major colour of the character and his environment's.
Prince's major colours will be Gold and red.
Then of course Prince is associated with the Sands of Time, so a cool sand effect should look good.

hey i updated on how im doing, this is all my own work no tut's even involoved.

Looks nice.

any idea's on how i could improve it further, just cuzz everything is centred around the prince.

Add the PoP logo

what is the pop logo??? neva heard of it

oright thanks

i will try and make it better

There is one for every game I guess:

[Image: symbol-sot.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPLcxRpXH4iYbZEq7XAr1...bg&t=1]

coder-san u are wrong :sad: .that is the sign of the two thrones.the one he is looking for is the sands of time

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.