Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 659 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
.net multilingual cms

+1 for umbraco. It has never ever limited me in any way. It does have a learning curve, but once you get to know the basics of the system, you'll be amazed what things can be done in a short period of time. Also, great supporting community!

[Webnodes CMS][1] supports multiple languages, and you don't need to know XSLT.. The templates are standard aspx pages..

You define content types in the content definitions module, and strongly typed classes are created based on those content types. This gives you strongly typed collections, and compile time error checking, as well as Intellisense for all properties on a content object(called a node). Since the system also has a built-in ORM, you never have to write a line of SQL.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

For .NET, assuming you're comfortable with XSLT, Umbraco - [

][1]

The XSLT qualification is important because that's the basis of the template (for content) system so whilst the end users have no requirement to use XSLT those defining the templates will.

---

Edit:

As we roll towards the end of 2011 there is now an alternative to XSLT, support for the Razor engine is being added to Umbraco and its fair to say that Razor is probably a bit less challenging than XSLT (much as I continute to be impressed by what one can do with XSLT, it does need a different mindset).

[1]:

The latest version of Umbraco DOES NOT support 1:1 or "tabbed" translations. I would never recommend it as an i18n solution.