Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 181 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
PayPal FTID

I’ve now realised why refunders ask you to do PayPal.

PayPal closes cases in your favour as a “sender” or if you “return” an item providing that a valid tracking number is provided and that tracking shows as delivered.

This is why you are able to do 2k+ orders and have the case closed in your favour by PayPal within a week.

Order items.
Create a return.
FTID the return.
Open case with PayPal if the company refuses to refund you.
PayPal will close the case in your favour because you are able to provide a valid tracking number that shows as delivered.

This is out of my own experience with chats on both end.

Quote:(05-19-2021, 04:06 PM)Roadman Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would you say you can open a paypal case stating that ”you have already returned the item, here's the return tracking numer?”

As I have always recalled you needing to make an excuse first such as item damaged or different.

If the tracking number you provided does NOT show as delivered then it won’t be closed in your favour. It will just remain opened for x amount of time until further verification can be provided.

Example: a delivery company now shows as sent but not delivered.
PayPal will close the case in my favour (the recipient) after x amount of days if the delivery company does not change the delivery status to “delivered”

Would you say you can open a paypal case stating that ”you have already returned the item, here's the return tracking numer?”

As I have always recalled you needing to make an excuse first such as item damaged or different.

Quote:PayPal closes cases in your favour as a “sender” or if you “return” an item providing that a valid tracking number is provided and that tracking shows as delivered.
Correct, precisely as stated In my blog.

Yupp. It means you can send a piece of paper to an address and as long as it shows delivered, then, you get your money back regardless.