Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
phyrrus9's tutorial master list - web page

Thank you for making this. I always enjoy reading through your tutorials. I always plan to actually use them and comment, but I always end up busy and forget about them. Although they are amazing contributions without a doubt. Thank you so much. I have bookmarked this link.

Damn, good stuff Phyrrus! A lot of members could use this... and probably could make something like this for themselves too. Thanks for you continuous hard work and effort. It's really appreciated.

Quote:(10-12-2017, 08:43 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Damn, good stuff Phyrrus! A lot of members could use this... and probably could make something like this for themselves too. Thanks for you continuous hard work and effort. It's really appreciated.

Making such a list is easy. Feel free to just view source on the page, that's literally the code I wrote out by hand. It's just 2 unordered lists and a bunch of links. If I could figure out a way to allow people to edit their own shit, I'd even be willing to just give any member that asks a page on the same site. Would be neat if we all got together and wrote a mybb plugin to put the same sort of thing on SL.

Quote:(10-12-2017, 09:01 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 08:43 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Making such a list is easy. Feel free to just view source on the page, that's literally the code I wrote out by hand. It's just 2 unordered lists and a bunch of links. If I could figure out a way to allow people to edit their own shit, I'd even be willing to just give any member that asks a page on the same site. Would be neat if we all got together and wrote a mybb plugin to put the same sort of thing on SL.

*gasps* that sounds awesome. I mean, I can't write plugins.. but I'm definitely for the idea! xD *passes this round to everyone*

That is actually nice bro all resources on a single landing page!

Quote:(10-12-2017, 10:21 AM)Slacker Wrote:

That is actually nice bro all resources on a single landing page!

Saves me a lot of trouble mentioning half the forum in these threads

I'm going to bump this now, hoping some of the newer members will see it. There have been 3 years of updates since I made this post, and a lot of content added. for example:
1. An entire section on C# with some very useful concepts and tools
2. Multiple series on ARM processors and ARM assembly
3. Updates to many of the tutorial series and other single tutorials.

Link is

It is also in my signature.

A few hours ago I received news @"phyrrus9" had passed away. I've gone ahead and stickied this thread and backed up the page.

Quote:(04-04-2021, 01:08 AM)Oni Wrote:

A few hours ago I received news @"phyrrus9" had passed away. I've gone ahead and stickied this thread and backed up the page.
I'm In shock, disbelief and honestly don't know what to say to the passing of such a young life.

May he rest In peace.

Quote:(04-04-2021, 03:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2021, 01:08 AM)Oni Wrote:

I'm In shock, disbelief and honestly don't know what to say to the passing of such a young life.

May he rest In peace.

Information changed. @"sarcrates" says he's actually alive, but on life support. Hopefully he is able to recover.