Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 942 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
"Browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser." error with Flutter Firebase Google Login

I am using flutter web and firebase authentication to build a web app. For that
1. Created Firebase app with Google signin as one of the sign in methods.
2. Added the dependencies as given in

[To see links please register here]

and

When I try to login, the Google sign-in window appears. Once I enter the email address and press enter, it gives the following error.

> "Couldn't sign you in This browser or app may not be secure. Try using
> a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you
> can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."

I used Chrome browser.
What should I do to make my app more secure ? For android, we had the option of using SHA keys to encrypt the connection. Do we need to do something similar for web ?

The issue was with the chrome developer version Flutter use to launch as a device. If we open the same URL (localhost:portnumber) in the normal chrome, it will work without any issue.

### Incomplete answer: ###

This problem isn't specific to flutter. It happens whenever you try to sign in to Google in a Chrome instance that has debugging turned on. In other words, if you, your automation software, or IDE starts up chrome with a command like `chrome.exe --remote-debugging-port=9222`

If running Chrome normally (out of debug mode) is not an option, then try

or if you are using Electron then try

but I, personally, haven't been able to make these work for me, yet.

Please upvote the question at

if you want a solution to this problem that actually works.

The following worked for me:

Go into your google account

1. select Manage Account
2. Security
3. Less secure app access (need to scroll down a little bit)
4. set to off

Then I was able to login in and debug in IntelliJ

*(for me, for some reason, I had to create a new google account, couldn't get it working with my existing account but it worked with my new account)*

You can use user agent switch to switch another browser (for example opera).

They try login. Once you successfully logged in you can remove or disable the extension.

I had the same problem with Firefox. The only way I could fix it was to create a new profile. So you could try to run Firefox with -p switch and create a new profile.

firefox -ProfileManager
firefox.exe -p

Update: check the firefox config (address field: about:config)
be sure marionette.enabled is false

For Test Automation Users-:I saw many testers are facing this issue for sign in using Google but I think below my idea will save their time.

Best Work Around is as below-:

1. Open automated Chrome browser as shown below

[![Automated Chrome Browser Screenshot][1]][1]

[1]:

2. Sign up with new details which you want to use.

3. Now after successfully completion of sign up.

4. Then use that email and password for signing into gmail using Selenium or any other test automation tool