Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 409 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
"Error: Invalid ReCAPTCHA client id" when executing an invisible captcha

I'm trying to implement Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA in a HTML form in a Wordpress website.

##In the `head`

First, I have the script that sets up the callbacks and binds the submit event of the form to the verification:

jQuery(document).ready(function() {
var valid = false;

window.recaptchaOkay = function(token) {
valid = true;
jQuery('#cadastro').submit();
};

document.getElementById('cadastro').addEventListener('submit', function validate(event) {
if (valid) {
return true;
}

var cap = document
.getElementById('cadastro')
.querySelector('.g-recaptcha');
grecaptcha.execute(cap);

event.preventDefault();
return false;
});
});

Then, I load the reCAPTCHA script, precisely as indicated in the documentation:

<script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js" async defer></script>

##In the `body`

And this is the form I'm using:

<form action="https://example.com/" method="post" id="cadastro">
<div
class="g-recaptcha"
data-sitekey="6Lc0jC4UAAAAANlXbqGWNlwyW_e1kEB89zLTfMer"
data-callback="recaptchaOkay"
data-size="invisible"
id="cadastro-captcha">
</div>
<button type="submit" id="cadastro-submit">Enviar</button>
</form>

##What happens

I fill the form, submit it, and the following error is thrown (in the line with `grecaptcha.execute`):

<!-- language: lang-none -->

Error: Invalid ReCAPTCHA client id: [object HTMLDivElement]

Also tried just passing the `cadastro-captcha` ID directly to that function as a string (e.g. `grecaptcha.execute("cadastro-captcha")`), yet the same error happens (bar the id being different, obviously). Equivalently, if I pass no argument, the same error happens, except it refers to `undefined`.

**Try this one :--**

The grecaptcha.reset() method accepts an optional widget_id parameter, and defaults to the first widget created if unspecified. A widget_id is returned from the grecaptcha.render() method for each widget created. So you need to store this id, and use it to reset that specific widget:

var widgetId = grecaptcha.render(container);
grecaptcha.reset(widgetId);

If More information then Read google recaptcha docs:--

[To see links please register here]