Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
school laptop

how would i access admin on a lenovo thinkpad. its a school administered laptop and i would like to either figure out the admin password or being able to do as i please on the leptop. please help :smile:

Quote:(08-21-2021, 03:33 PM)jova Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

how would i access admin on a lenovo thinkpad. its a school administered laptop and i would like to either figure out the admin password or being able to do as i please on the leptop. please help :smile: :biggrin:

Is the BIOS password protected? I'd check if there's an extra slot for an SSD or NVME drive, then you can simply boot to your own OS.

Quote:(08-21-2021, 03:42 PM)botts Wrote:

Quote: (08-21-2021, 03:33 PM)jova Wrote:

how would i access admin on a lenovo thinkpad. its a school administered laptop and i would like to either figure out the admin password or being able to do as i please on the leptop. please help :smile: :biggrin:

Is the BIOS password protected? I'd check if there's an extra slot for an SSD or NVME drive, then you can simply boot to your own OS.
it most likely is but how do i figure that out

Quote:(08-21-2021, 04:22 PM)jova Wrote:

If It's BIOS-protected, sometimes a

does the job.

It's not guaranteed, but certainly worth a try. Do note that you may be locked out after ex-amount of Invalid attempts.

you got the admin password stored in the shadow files. thats where all password hashes are stored.
use johntheripper (not hashcat, its shit) and crack the hash after uve unshadowed and stored it in a txt file.
simple, really.

Quote:(08-21-2021, 04:22 PM)jova Wrote:

Quote: (08-21-2021, 03:42 PM)botts Wrote:

Quote: (08-21-2021, 03:33 PM)jova Wrote:

Find the device model and look up how to enter BIOS on that device.
Once you're in, check if there's a password. If not, you are free to do anything you want with that laptop.
If it's protected, I suggest following @

's advice.

Quote:(08-21-2021, 07:45 PM)botts Wrote:

Once you're in, check if there's a password.
If it's protected, I suggest following @

's advice.
"Microsoft Windows DaRT" will reset (not crack) the password literally within 5 minutes - and that's on a bad day.

It hasn't failed me In decades.

If it's running windows you can force recovery mode > let it run a scan > view the scan results in notepad > save as > file explore > system32 > switch the names of cmd.exe and utilman.exe (ease of acces) or sethc.exe (sticky keys) > restart PC

from there cmd is accessible by opening ease of access or sticky keys and you can make an admin account from there.

Quote:(08-21-2021, 03:33 PM)jova Wrote:

Try using the default login credentials for the ThinkPad. These are usually "admin" or "administrator" for the username and "password" or "admin" for the password.

Try restarting the laptop and reset everything