Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 807 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
!st SE! help! just saw on cam ups guy dropped off the mbpro by the gate. then left.

they already told you, upon them being notified by the police aka, they are investigating aka the police havent completed (and probably havent even started) your case.

me thinks you may have given them reasons to press x.

i hope you like all male communicable showers and meatloaf!

/s

Quote:(10-01-2021, 11:05 PM)randyhobo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

-i did file. got a permanent case number and when i called they still say refund is not an option for them right now. wtf.
^ It's In contradiction to what they've stated beforehand:
Quote:theyre saying that they will only start a refund or replacement if a law enforcement is to contact them.

Given you've filed a PR, a refund/replacement should be In progress. Do you have a record of their communication above?

Quote:(10-02-2021, 03:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-01-2021, 11:05 PM)randyhobo Wrote:

-i did file. got a permanent case number and when i called they still say refund is not an option for them right now. wtf.
^ It's In contradiction to what they've stated beforehand:
Quote:theyre saying that they will only start a refund or replacement if a law enforcement is to contact them.

Given you've filed a PR, a refund/replacement should be In progress. Do you have a record of their communication above?

yes but they insist that its in the law enforcements responsibility now. and theres nothing they can do. so its safe to say my first SE failed miserably given the opportunity. i guess having a fresh guest account is the main culprit here. hope someone learns a lesson here not just me. <stressed out> while waiting for my banks decsion about CB. if that fails too ill just swallow the bitter SE pill

Quote:(10-02-2021, 06:37 AM)randyhobo Wrote:

yes but they insist that its in the law enforcements responsibility now. and theres nothing they can do.
But It's not what they've previously stated:

It's pretty simple - you've complied with their request, so a refund/replacement should be forthcoming. Do you have evidence of the above correspondence?