Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 547 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
thermoelectric suit

Hello

Scientists have developed a wearable device that uses body heat as a battery.
Our bodies maintain a constant temperature of around 37 degrees Celsius to allow the chemical reactions to take place that keep us alive. However, this is not an efficient procedure because most of the heat we produce is lost in our skin, which is about two square meters.
This new device uses thermoelectric generators that take advantage of the temperature difference between the skin and the surrounding air. This converts heat energy into electricity.
Created by a team at the University of Colorado Boulder in the USA, this technology is made from a flexible material that touches the skin and can be worn as a ring or bracelet.
It can repair itself
In addition, thanks to its self-repairing feature, it takes the necessary shape when moved. If it is torn, it can be reassembled and repaired within minutes.
Currently, this wearable device can generate about 1 volt of electricity per square centimeter of skin. While this is less energy than most batteries provide, it's enough to power a clock or devices like a pedometer.
Jianliang Xiao, who took part in this project at the university, states that the new technology is a milestone for the future of wearable electronics and says:
"Every time you use a battery, you also shorten the life of that battery and eventually you have to replace it. The best part of the thermoelectric device is that you can plug it in and provide continuous power without the need for a battery."
It cools itself
During outdoor activities, the cold side of the device, which does not collect body heat, uses a system called "radiative air cooling", which allows it to work more efficiently by reflecting solar radiation.
This process cools the object by allowing heat to escape by reflecting into the atmosphere as a specific wavelength of light.
The experts who carried out the project note that the material used is also recyclable, cheap and environmentally friendly.
It is predicted that clothing and jewelry technology that will generate energy from body heat will reach a level that can provide high energy within 10 years.

Do you think its credibility is mixed?

Interesting.

Where did you obtain this Information?

Quote:(08-25-2021, 10:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Interesting.

Where did you obtain this Information?

Its been common knowledge for a while that the body is a rather efficient form of harvesting energy, however actually doing that harvesting is the difficult part. I know of various institutional, government, and private entities that are trying to do this as efficiently and minimalist as possible and despite the simplicity in concept, in practice it is monstrous. I like the idea of a suit but its definitely too much bulk, but a start none the less.

Quote:(08-25-2021, 09:40 AM)SCARIO Wrote:

Hello

Our bodies maintain a constant temperature of around 37 degrees Celsius to allow the chemical reactions to take place that keep us alive. However, this is not an efficient procedure because most of the heat we produce is lost in our skin, which is about two square meters.
This new device uses thermoelectric generators that take advantage of the temperature difference between the skin and the surrounding air. This converts heat energy into electricity.
Created by a team at the University of Colorado Boulder in the USA, this technology is made from a flexible material that touches the skin and can be worn as a ring or bracelet.
It can repair itself
In addition, thanks to its self-repairing feature, it takes the necessary shape when moved. If it is torn, it can be reassembled and repaired within minutes.
Currently, this wearable device can generate about 1 volt of electricity per square centimeter of skin. While this is less energy than most batteries provide, it's enough to power a clock or devices like a pedometer.
Jianliang Xiao, who took part in this project at the university, states that the new technology is a milestone for the future of wearable electronics and says:
"Every time you use a battery, you also shorten the life of that battery and eventually you have to replace it. The best part of the thermoelectric device is that you can plug it in and provide continuous power without the need for a battery."
It cools itself
During outdoor activities, the cold side of the device, which does not collect body heat, uses a system called "radiative air cooling", which allows it to work more efficiently by reflecting solar radiation.
This process cools the object by allowing heat to escape by reflecting into the atmosphere as a specific wavelength of light.
The experts who carried out the project note that the material used is also recyclable, cheap and environmentally friendly.
It is predicted that clothing and jewelry technology that will generate energy from body heat will reach a level that can provide high energy within 10 years.

what if i jerk off in the suit

Quote:(08-27-2021, 01:06 AM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote:

Quote: (08-25-2021, 09:40 AM)SCARIO Wrote:

Hello

It can repair itself
It cools itself

what if i jerk off in the suit
You get electrocuted and you masturbate in hell. see question

Quote: (08-27-2021, 12:48 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Its been common knowledge for a while that the body is a rather efficient form of harvesting energy, however actually doing that harvesting is the difficult part. I know of various institutional, government, and private entities that are trying to do this as efficiently and minimalist as possible and despite the simplicity in concept, in practice it is monstrous. I like the idea of a suit but its definitely too much bulk, but a start none the less.
exactly, the part that surprises me is that if this technology takes our heat energy, won't the body balance be disturbed, how much homeostasis balances it will take and I think that it will experience unexpected results in the end.

Quote:(08-27-2021, 04:38 AM)SCARIO Wrote:

exactly, the part that surprises me is that if this technology takes our heat energy, won't the body balance be disturbed, how much homeostasis balances it will take and I think that it will experience unexpected results in the end.

It likely won't have much impact if any on overall body energy balance because the heat dispersed through our skin is residual. However I would imagine it only harnesses a certain amount of the little available.

Lost me at it can repair itself, seems a bit out there. Would be interesting, I will certainly look forward to any advancements they may make.