Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 789 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
vBulletin Vulnerability, Versions 4.1 to 5+

Quote:(09-12-2013, 02:48 AM)tygr Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm not a common user of coolrom, I just happened to go on the site the exact same day it got hacked :3

I don't get why people's jimmies were so rustled about the comprimise, the site was restored in less than a day.

People like video games. People love free games.
And the people from the mighty lands of the interwebz don't have the reputation to be patient I guess.

Quote:(09-12-2013, 03:18 AM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

A better tutorial than some posted on here, on cURL why do you need to set the user-agent? It doesn't seem to have any info and vBulletin doesn't block cURL's user-agent as far as I know.

Just an example and not necessarily required. I generally tend to specify the user-agent, regardless.

A better tutorial than some posted on here, on cURL why do you need to set the user-agent? It doesn't seem to have any info and vBulletin doesn't block cURL's user-agent as far as I know.

Quote:(09-12-2013, 02:48 AM)tygr Wrote:

I'm not a common user of coolrom, I just happened to go on the site the exact same day it got hacked :3

I don't get why people's jimmies were so rustled about the comprimise, the site was restored in less than a day.

People like video games. People love free games.
And the people from the mighty lands of the interwebz don't have the reputation to be patient I guess.

Quote:(09-12-2013, 03:18 AM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

Just an example and not necessarily required. I generally tend to specify the user-agent, regardless.

Quote:(09-12-2013, 07:01 AM)Anonymoose Wrote:

because maybe a cURL user agent is a lot more suspicious than a normal one?

Doesn't really matter if you attract attention if you use Tor, which you should do in the first place so you don't get v*

Quote:(09-12-2013, 07:01 AM)Anonymoose Wrote:

because maybe a cURL user agent is a lot more suspicious than a normal one?

Doesn't really matter if you attract attention if you use Tor, which you should do in the first place so you don't get v*

Quote:(09-12-2013, 12:41 PM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

I highly doubt you would get vanned for hacking a forum....

Quote:(09-12-2013, 12:41 PM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

Quote:(09-12-2013, 03:43 PM)Kirito Wrote:

Better to use protection than not to, even in trivial cases