Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 496 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
what is the best website to learn about .NET Framework ?

Quote:(09-22-2018, 09:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There isn't much of a reason to learn from any website. The best way to learn is to do something that requires it. I'd advise you first learn C (NOT C++!), and then just pick a project that you'd like to do in C# and figure it out the hard way.

Quote:(09-23-2018, 04:07 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (09-22-2018, 09:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

There isn't much of a reason to learn from any website. The best way to learn is to do something that requires it. I'd advise you first learn C (NOT C++!), and then just pick a project that you'd like to do in C# and figure it out the hard way.
^^^
You shouldn't read all day about something without practicing it. Think of a project, as said above, and only if you don't know how to achieve some needed functionality use search engines to answer your doubts. Get it implemented. Repeat

Quote:(09-23-2018, 04:07 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote:(09-23-2018, 04:20 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 04:07 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

^^^
You shouldn't read all day about something without practicing it. Think of a project, as said above, and only if you don't know how to achieve some needed functionality use search engines to answer your doubts. Get it implemented. Repeat

oh I will practice examples that I see from the website first to get knowledge first. Than I will do projects on my own. Well why I was asking about what good websites out there. because I wanted some opinions.

Quote:(09-23-2018, 09:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

oh I will practice examples that I see from the website first to get knowledge first. Than I will do projects on my own.

This Is a good methodology.

It's Imperative to predominantly be hands-on (practice). The majority of your learning, will come from making errors and fixing them via your own volition. In terms of .NET Framework, this

Is a good starting point.

Quote:(09-24-2018, 06:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 09:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

oh I will practice examples that I see from the website first to get knowledge first. Than I will do projects on my own.

It's Imperative to predominantly be hands-on (practice). The majority of your learning, will come from making errors and fixing them via your own volition. In terms of .NET Framework, this

yes that true. I do that when I do my programming for Java and C#

Quote:(09-24-2018, 08:48 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2018, 06:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 09:25 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Stating the obvious, the programming language must be suited to what you wish to achieve.

Quote:(09-24-2018, 11:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2018, 08:48 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2018, 06:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Stating the obvious, the programming language must be suited to what you wish to achieve.

you are correct.

goodness I will rehearse models that I see from the site first to get learning first. Than I will do ventures without anyone else. Well why I was getting some information about what great sites out there. since I needed a few assessments.

Quote:(03-10-2019, 01:51 PM)aditya125 Wrote:

goodness I will rehearse models that I see from the site first to get learning first. Than I will do ventures without anyone else. Well why I was getting some information about what great sites out there. since I needed a few assessments.

nice sharing.