Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 224 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
what u use to protect yr mobile

Quote:(05-14-2020, 09:47 PM)wowbiggestlad Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don't do anything too sketchy on my phone but I use NordVPN
I like Nord's Implementation of "CyberSec", that protects your device from malware, phishing and various other threats.

It's certainly a very stable VPN.

I use VPN to protect my phone from virus

I typically run Malwarebytes and a VPN.

Quote:(06-24-2020, 12:49 AM)OFFICIALCLOUD Wrote:

A VPN will help safeguard your privacy, but it won't stop malware by itself. Not that mobile AVs are that great.

Quote:(06-24-2020, 02:24 AM)Oni Wrote:

A VPN will help safeguard your privacy, but it won't stop malware by itself. Not that mobile AVs are that great.

I understand, and thank you for your reply, please tell me which AV you use if you work on ethical tools, and from time to hack doing pentesting ?
And also, which tools to protect your mobile phone ?
If you use VPN you protect your privacy and your data. It's not all/

Quote:(06-24-2020, 02:37 AM)OFFICIALCLOUD Wrote:

Quote: (06-24-2020, 02:24 AM)Oni Wrote:

I understand, and thank you for your reply, please tell me which AV you use if you work on ethical tools, and from time to hack doing pentesting ?
And also, which tools to protect your mobile phone ?
If you use VPN you protect your privacy and your data. It's not all/

Malwarebytes for Android. There's likely better options, but my phone is used strictly for communication (not pentesting).

That said, nothing will save someone if they're downloading dodgy APKs. Stuff like Cybersec and other blockers will help.

I use smudge free screen protector :wink: to protect my device from smudge attack :cool: , Backcover with camera cover mechanism. :wink: :LOL:

Anyways AVG & AVAST both are very good! Generally I force stop some nonsense apps like truecaller after using it

Quote:(06-24-2020, 06:17 AM)HailBoy22 Wrote:

AVG & AVAST both are very good!
I must say, AVG has significantly Improved over the years.

It's certainly come a long way since the late 90s/early 2000.