Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
wich one is the better antivirus?

Quick Heal 2011 is the best antivirus and it's working too good against every virus.All antivirus u found free but Quick Heal never u found free.

Quote:(08-31-2011, 06:03 PM)dashingdante Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-30-2011, 06:34 PM)hrde Wrote:

Quick Heal 2011 is the best antivirus and it's working too good against every virus.All antivirus u found free but Quick Heal never u found free.

After modifying a little in the cracks available on internet , i was able to turn it lifetime with working updates :biggrin:

Maybe show us the download source's to make it free for all member's, It would be a nice contribution in the white hat section.

Quote:(08-30-2011, 06:34 PM)hrde Wrote:

After modifying a little in the cracks available on internet , i was able to turn it lifetime with working updates

Quote:(08-31-2011, 06:09 PM)YouGotPwned Wrote:

Quote: (08-31-2011, 06:03 PM)dashingdante Wrote:

After modifying a little in the cracks available on internet , i was able to turn it lifetime with working updates :biggrin:

Maybe show us the download source's to make it free for all member's, It would be a nice contribution in the white hat section.

I'll soon add a tutorial with step by step procedure of cracking QHTS 2011 with pictures & the crack files

I prefer Panda :3 Trololololol <3 a cute little panda xD

I prefer Panda :3 Trololololol <3 a cute little panda xD

Humans mind. Don't download suspicious files or at least run them in sandboxie. My AV is kinda disabled.

Humans mind. Don't download suspicious files or at least run them in sandboxie. My AV is kinda disabled.

Quote:(08-31-2011, 07:13 PM)dashingdante Wrote:

Quote: (08-31-2011, 06:09 PM)YouGotPwned Wrote:

I'll soon add a tutorial with step by step procedure of cracking QHTS 2011 with pictures & the crack files

I would enjoy using that :epic: , Shoot me a Pm when you're done.

Quote:(08-31-2011, 07:13 PM)dashingdante Wrote:

Quote: (08-31-2011, 06:09 PM)YouGotPwned Wrote:

Good when u post then send me PM.