Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 382 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
wp-admin shows blank page, how to fix it?

I am working with WordPress 3.5.8. Yesterday I made some changes into it to a friend. I don't know what happened, but after some time when I try to log in at wp-admin side and execute URL `www.mysite.com/wp-admin` it shows me a blank page. How do I solve this? I have searched over the internet and blogs. I found it could be related to hosting problems or brute force-attack, but I don't think that that's what happened to my site.

Links I visited:

-

[To see links please register here]

-

-

-

-

Try turning on [WP Debug](

). If this is happening due to a PHP error (which I bet that it is), you will be able to see what's going on and fix the error.

[6] was spot on. I had the same problem
ie a blank screen where wp-admin should have been
Renaming plugins to pluginss let me get back in.

I also had a blank screen for my blog.
The solution was to copy up a backup copy of wp-config,php
somehow the 'live' wp-config.php had been replaced with a file size of zero.

It seems that it is very important to have an off-line backup
The easy way to copy of the files is Filezilla (freeware)

You need a wordpress plugin for database backup - ie to back up all your pages and posts.
But the pros will tell you that you need to get a

Peter

I ran into the same problem a few minutes ago, the problem was when I uploaded my local theme I had a bunch of <?php ?> tags separating each function I had in there I solved this by putting all the functions in one php tag... Hope this helps.

Go to your `functions.php` page and delete any spaces immediately above or below your **PHP** tags.

Just reset the password, this will work.

I was also facing same problem but i renamed **contact-form-7** plugin from **/wp-content/plugins** directory to **contact-form-7-rename** and problem solved.

So this is due to unsupportable plugins or theme.

I have experienced the same problem as well. The reason was, that the `functions.php` was configured wrongly.

I did the following to solve the problem:

- In my child theme, I backed up all my files
- Then I deleted all of them leaving only the `style.css` page.
- I could then log in.

On reloading my functions.php I found it was the **culprit**. I rewrote the php and it was fine.

I faced the same problem and I tried many things such as trying to login through wp-login.php instead of /wp-admin and adding ob_start() in /wp-admin/index.php (if you hit the url /wp-admin it goes for /wp-admin). It showed login page but entering the username and password shows an error like "cookies are blocked due to unexpected output".

I finally got the solution: **it happens because the theme or plugins that you installed are not supported.**

How to check and fix:

- **Rename the plugin folder name and theme folder name.** If opening /wp-admin and entering a valid username and password the dashboard is shown, then it worked.

- Revert the folder name of plugin and theme, then **activate the themes and plugins one by one**, cross-checking with /wp-admin. You will find out the unsupported plugin or theme.

All your problem is solved right now just follow this instruction:

1. go to your themes then de activate your current theme, just put "x" in the the first letter of your theme name.

for example this is your theme folder name: "mytheme" just put "x" in the first letter like this "xmytheme" tho di activate.

2. Then after that go back to your wp-admin panel then BOOM! wp-admin accessable.

3. When you access your wp-admin panel or you are on your dashboard, again activate your theme again, but before that. REMOVE THE "X" letter you putted in your theme name.
example: "xmytheme" just remove "x", output like this: "mytheme"
4. then activate it in your dashboard.

hope this help!.